Suikoden Utopian and Illegal Kibbutz Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Character resemblance
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
OoOoH!_cookiemonster

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:55 pm    Post subject: Character resemblance Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, by the title, have you ever met or know someone or just saw a person that look almost simliar to a character. As for me, yes. At the beginning of the school year, there was this girl in my class, i didn't notice it at first. The second day the teacher was doing attendance, and he called out her name. Jane* and her last name was Burdt so then he made up a nickname Ernie (It's a long story about how she got that nickname) anyways to myself i was like "hmmm," Keep in mind i didn't get a clear look at her face yet. Then the third day! we did this thing about how we go around asking people questions on the question sheet (like a survey thingy-ma-bobber) she came from behind me, and tapped me on the shoulder, i turned i was like "HOLY.....Harmonia*(you might know what harmonia replaces. I'm trying not swear.) Anyways she looked like Ernie from suikoden 3! Seriously she had curly hair, except it was blond, and she glasses and she looked like ERNIE, and had the nickname Ernie goiven by the teacher! Talk about DEY JA VOU!! I thought i was hullucinated or i died and gone to hell! I was Even questioning my sanity!

Well that's my story and the person i know that resembles a character from suikoden. So what's your's...have you been hullcinating too?
Its A Catapult

Arcarsenal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

When I had blonde hair and it was longer I would always wear hoodies. Most of them black that i had gotten from some band as gratitude for helping them. Anyway, since my hair was all over the place and the hoodie flooped around sometimes when i had it on, it'd flip out the front and my friend who was a big Suikoden fan was like "dude, you kinda look like clive"

I probably have pictures from that time too.

My friend Julie looks exactly like Sarah from III but with green eyes.
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There were two guys in my high school that looked like Clive and Bob. Oh, and a girl I am friends with not only looks like Lilly, but acts like her too. She's a total princess.

^Actual quote!
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm very glad to have met some good character resemblances from Suikoden in real life. Actually, i do have a friend who looks alot like Lorelai. She wears a head band on her forehead much like Lorelai's circlet. Plus, she's older than me.... O_o

I also saw someone who looked like Viki. Except this girl had some glasses on. She also had the pointy strands of hairs on her hair and she had somewhat dark brown hair... She seemed to intelelctual though. So i wouldn't know... It's just not her... :o

OoOoH!_cookiemonster

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Theres this other girl they call her "Karoline with a K" and she looks like Mel from S3 with the ribbon in her hair, it's so creepy, i have someone that looks like ernie and someone that looks like Mel in my class. All she needs is the annoying puppet and you couldn't tell the difference.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I work with a girl very similar to Viki. Keeps "teleporting" my cookies away at least.

Personality wise, they're identical. Looks and actions wise, she's a dead ringer aside from the sneezing

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I used to be friends with a guy who looked a lot like a really tall version of Ace, he even had the dumb smile. That's about it though.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think I will say Futch and leave it at that. I'm sure that quite a few of you will understand. Their appearances are uncannily similar.
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I saw a dog that really looked like Koroku just a while ago. Even carrying a green bag thing.
Its A Catapult

Arcarsenal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Scarlet assassin wrote:
I used to be friends with a guy who looked a lot like a really tall version of Ace, he even had the dumb smile. That's about it though.

Haha...I was always convinced Ace's character design was after Hugh Jackman in Swordfish.

and come on, Line En Kuldes looks like Kiefer Sutherland with a bad hair day.
ninjakoriku

Roxas Roxxors

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My friend Jessica looks like Apple, its even become her nickname.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have an Asian friend who looks an a lot like Shiramine. I also know a kid (if he wears his glasses) looks like Hugo (suikoden 1).

If I was a little older and fatter, I think I would look like Georg Prime.

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ray Grievous

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's a baby in my family who looks like a demented Mukumuku.

Well, maybe not, but that'd be fun. o_o;;

--Ray
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kilderok

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I heartily await the day I run into an eike look alike. O_o...OMG....if and when this happens...I hope I don't scare him away with my staring cause, honestly, I will not be able to pull myself away from him! XD I just hope he's in my age range....**blushes** and is smart. I would not want to run into an eike look alike and have him be all:"HEEYUCK!! I BEEZ SHTILL IN HI SKOOL AND I BE ONLY ELEVENTY SEVEN TWENTY FOUR!! **picks nose**"

o_O;;;; THAT would ruin my day...**chuckle**

I have a friend who looks and ACTS spitting image of emily from suikoden 3. Shes even can-sized and feisty like her! Except she has black hair. BUT, she can whoop any guys buttocks easily, she got into a fight at school (many years ago now) and she slammed the girls face into the principals car! It was great... the emily look alike I know is such a man sometimes. She even has the huge blue-ish eyes. <3

An ernie look alike?! That sounds positively ADORABLE! XD DAW..... :3

Oh oh! and my best friend of fifteen years...he looked, as a youth, JUST LIKE A YOUNG FUTCH. I called him futch one day and he was like: "what??"
X3 I had to explain, it was rather cute and funny to see his reaction when he agreed.
Sasuke

Blue Komet Ninjas

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A friend of mine that I went to highschool with looked like a mix between Richmond and Bolgan. His name is Logan, so his nickname quickly became Bolgan.

My roommate looks like a Caucasian version of Freed Y but no so much anymore since he changed his hair.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: