Suikoden Uncanny and Irrational Kraalesque Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What's your favorite mini-game ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What's your favorite mini-game ?
Chinchorin (Suikoden I&II)
22%
 22%  [ 13 ]
Cooking Contest (SuikodenII)
46%
 46%  [ 27 ]
Climbing Contest (SuikodenII)
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Whack-a-mole (Suikoden II)
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Basil's Tops (Suikoden IV)
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Gunter's Dice (Suikoden IV)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ritapon (Suikoden IV)
20%
 20%  [ 12 ]
Noah's Cards (Suikoden IV)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Igor's Coin Tossing (Suikoden IV)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Mice catching (Suikoden IV)
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 58

Sir Penguin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like the cooking battle in Suikoden two the best, too bad you can't play it whenever you want.

Ritapon and Noah's cards were very fun to me, although Noah is a little cheater D:<
Dynast

Rising Storm

16559 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd have to say that my favourite minigame of all remains the Cooking competition. The music for the entire thing was rather funny, and it was rather fun finding out what kind of food each character liked.

(For example, who'd have guessed that Sid liked Nanami Ice? :D )

I didn't quite like the Chinchorin game, though, as I have an affinity for taking characters who have rather weak Luck stats. That led to me getting numerous 1-2-3s (I've forgotten the term used when you get that result), or a lower number than Tai Ho. Besides, I lost quite frequently to Tai Ho when attempting to recruit him, making Chinchorin even less desirable to me.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sergio123

Dark Enzeru

2393 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

:D Well, the cooking contests were kinda fun....only i wasn't very good at them....which made them a lil less enjoyable for me

Also i mention the Suikoden wars, ya know

Move units!!
Attack!!
Magic!!
Attack!!
Bow!!!

:D

Ya know, that and all the rest of it

It's kinda like a minigame coz ya know, its a game....and its mini :roll:

But yeah, the wars are pretty fun in Suikoden :mrgreen:

And forgive my senseless rambling..... :oops:

The world is a better place if we all :D
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had to choose Chichinorin... I mean the cooking game was awesome but it always left me wanting more - you could only do one cook off every so often, where as Chichinorin you could play and play till the cows come home.

I also have attempted to play Chichinorin IRL, however I spent too long looking at the rules and not so long playing the actual game. Not a great drinking game since its too complex rules :P

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What's this? No love for Igor's coin game? j/k. Man that was a waste of time. His bobbing knees just annoyed me and flipping a coin is so easily done in real life... Stupidity at its height.

I voted for what seems to be the most popular answer. Those Suikoden II cooking games were fantastic becaause nothing is more realistic than an army's leader taking time off from the battlefeild to cook for a panel of guests, Iron Chef style. The announcer was brilliant and some of the introductions were downright brilliant. John Layfield quoted some of the better ones. It was a hassle if you didn't have a good panel that shared likes and dislikes. Or if you lacked recipes.

The second best game in the series is definitely Ritapon though. I played it once and beat her and had no clue what the hell I was doing. It wasn't until after I had beaten the game that I came to play it in boredom, learned the rules and began to waste hours playing it. My only problem is that the game takes forever if you want to play a whole one.

Chinchirorin (ir however it is spelled) is a fun game that I played occasionally (more than occasionally in Suikoden 1's case) but it got boring after a while I have played it in real life with my friends and I can agree with Falcon Critical that it does not make for a good drinking game. It is fun if you and some friends are bored and you have poker chips though. I've done that.

Suikoden III's minigames weren't spectacular but Kathy's horse riding is lightyears better than Basil's Top game and Igor's Coin flip-o-rama. And it could replace Gunter's selection since half of his minigame is chinchirorin.

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Miss Viki

Viki

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I love the cooking contest and Ritapon *It hard to choose one >< *
ok ! I have deciden I choose...Ritapon ^^
Hyura

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The cooking game was addicting! I just couldn't get enough of it. It was so much fun mixing ingredients and then seeing the reactions of the judges.

And Ritapon is my second favorite. Although... I actually hated it at first. After I got the hang of it, however, it too was addicting.

I didn't like Igor's game, but I loved watching him wobble (...dance?) around. *laugh*

Keo

JutsuNinjas

1161 Potch
4 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The cooking contest is my overall Favorite because its fun to do and it reviles some of the chiels hiyos backround.

Olorine you Left out fishing in you poll
Olorin

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Errrr ....sorry Keo but i don't understand what you said... I'm french and i'm study english in college so i think i could understand what people write but , actually , no! :)
I'm sorry , it may be a little boring for you to explain me what you said but it's rare , it must be the 1st time , or 2nd time perhaps i ask someone to explain me his/her post
(and for my post , i'm sorry for my bad english , but even if i read correctly , i can't write without soing a lot of error .... sorry ! )
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really did like the climing and whack-a-mole contests.. However after the difficulty got worse.. I could never beat them.. So I'd have to say by far my fave would be the Cooking contest. As some would know, I"m a die-hard fan of Ironchef already and I think the cooking contest in suikoden could keep me busy for 40 hours alone. I really kind of wish they'd be a True Rune that had to do with food...well that was random, I think it's because I"m really tired. Anyways yeah the cooking contest kept me busy and entertained time and time again. I wish they'd bring it back in suikoden 5.. but I doubt it.

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Whack-a-mole? this is so boring , i really hate this game. It's very difficult and not so funny , i don't understand why some people like it. Even if it got just 1 vote , some people really like it.That's weird :?
Plus i don't like Tony , i hate his bloody hat , he looks like a baby or something like that.
By the way , is there any mini-games in Rhapsodia?
cutie_bunnie

The Peach Mountain Shoguns

285404 Potch
0 Soldiers
27500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I liked Ritapon. I knew I was addicted when I wasn't even playing the game and I got the sudden urge to play Suiko4 just to play Ritapon...

But I loved the cooking contest and Chinchorin as well. And I'm not really sure if hitting the X button repeatedly helps boost your score, but it does fill your meter up faster, so it's possible. You also forgot about the Karen minigame. I'm sure no one really played it, but it was still a mini game in Suiko2

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i voted for the cooking game, it one of the most origional mini games ive ever played, and i really liked the way that it tied into the gameplay of having to collect the recipies and the spice etc to put with the food, but the best part for me was how different characers liked different foods, and the announcer, always good for a laugh.

Ritapon was so addictive once i relaised how to acctualy play, even then still really hard but fun, specially with the customed tiles.
Ron Gian

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

nyahahahaha cooking contest is the best!!! I love to see Riou do those crazy acts whilehe cooks with Hai Yo! Its also one of the scenes which added color to S2 (for me) and is one of the reasons why I played S2 a thousand times!!!!!!! :D
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Although, I love catching little mice, I found my self playing Basils game for a looooong time. I don't know what is is but its just a really fun game. Reminds me the time when Bay Blade hip with the kids!

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: