Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Knowledge Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Whats in your CD player (car)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Prophecy

Local Ruffians!!!!

60970 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:06 pm    Post subject: Whats in your CD player (car) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've got the new Zao cd Funeral of god, along with stutterfly's new album And We Are all Bled of Colour....good music :D lol anywone else/

Arcarsenal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hmmm...

Grüvis Malt - Maximum Unicorn
The Fall Of Troy - Doppelganger
311 - 311Day DVD Audio Rip...Amazing concert
Bear Vs Shark - Terrorhawk

Lots of crap in my car now... 8-)

moss2

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm currently bumpin' Enter the Wu Tang (36 Chambers). An oldie, but goodie.
Mitani

Yumi Regataar

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just a whole crapload of 60's and 70's stuff *___*

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophita is too poor to have a CD player in her car.

Sophita did have a tape deck, but it quit functioning a couple years ago and now sadly clenches a copy of Madonna's Greatest Hits in it's jaws. So sad...Sophita has been so saddened by this, Sophita can only talk in the third person.

So Sophita listens to the radio. Happily, Sophita lives in a place where Sophita gets many radio signals, so Sophita has a wide assortment to choose from. Sophita is fond of Chicago Public Radio (for they often play the blues, which Sophita enjoys muchly) when Sophita cannot manipulate the dial, but often Sophita cruises from song to song, fiddling with the dial. Sophita is fickle.

Sophita would, however, like to take the time to register her dislike of country music stations. Sophita does not know how they stay on the air, nor does she wish they would.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Vincent Chase

1st H.A.C - Spread Your Love

314554 Potch
0 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Baron says:
Quote:
I'm currently bumpin' Enter the Wu Tang (36 Chambers). An oldie, but goodie.

Fucking A, man, Fucking A. A great CD that is probably in at least every hip-hop aficionado's top five, and I would have to agree. My favorite tracks are Can't it all be so simple?, C.R.E.A.M and Tearz, which I always thought had a very RPG-esque beat to it. It sounds like the town under the volcano in Dark Cloud II. The Rza is the man.

Sophita says:
Quote:
Sophita did have a tape deck, but it quit functioning a couple years ago and now sadly clenches a copy of Madonna's Greatest Hits in it's jaws. So sad...Sophita has been so saddened by this, Sophita can only talk in the third person.

So Sophita listens to the radio. Happily, Sophita lives in a place where Sophita gets many radio signals, so Sophita has a wide assortment to choose from. Sophita is fond of Chicago Public Radio (for they often play the blues, which Sophita enjoys muchly) when Sophita cannot manipulate the dial, but often Sophita cruises from song to song, fiddling with the dial. Sophita is fickle.

Ugh...your tape player probably isn't working because you tried to use Madonna (anyone see Family Guy tonight? Yeah, it was crappy, but the one super-funny thing was when they ripped on Madonna for like 2 minutes at the end). She can go off herself in the most painful way possible. But other than that, a blues woman, eh? I'm not huge into it (my favorites are Stevie Ray Vaughan (who blues purists hated at first), Led Zeppelin (who are a blues band) and Muddy Waters), but have a love and respect for it. And how can you not? It was the father of almost all music, along with Jazz. I do the station switch when I don't like what's on, but don't like the label 'fickle'...I just like what I like :D

Anyways, I always bring something from my collection when driving. Since it's not every day I drive, there's always something new and fun for me to listen to. The CDs on my desk were the last ones I listened to when driving (because I'm too lazy to put them away), and in order they are:

Nas - Illmatic
Oasis - Definently Maybe
John Lennon - Working Class Hero: The Complete Lennon
Pearl Jam - Ten
NWA - Greatest Hits
Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue
System of a Down - Toxicity
Rage Against the Machine - Live at the G.O.A

So, by syllogism, if those CDs are on my desk, I must have at some point recently have listened to them in my car.
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I, like Sophita, do not have a CD player in my car. However, I also never had a tape player...I've been rocking the AM/FM radio ever since I got the car. I avoid using it whenever possible. However, in the interests of this thread, I have composed a hypothetical list of CDs, based on what CDs are in my CD binder (which I possess for no particular reason). They are as follows:

Gorillaz - Demon Days
Goo Goo Dolls - Dizzy Up The Girl
Compilation - Mozart's 40th and Jupiter (41st) Symphonies
Gigi D'agostino - L'amour Toujours
OSR of Jekyll & Hyde
The Eagles - Hell Freezes Over
Eric Clapton - Cream of Clapton
Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon

Hmm...yeah, that looks like a pretty good list. Of course, I'd be making all sorts of changes within a week, if I only had eight CDs to listen to. Somehow, listing the entire contents of my CD binder seemed somewhat counterproductive, though. I'd probably spend most of the time listening to either Mozart or that Jekyll & Hyde OSR. I'm like that.

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I (sadly) can't drive yet, but I still bring CDs with me whenever I'm being driven somewhere. I never take them out, which is annoying when I wanna listen to something but it's in the car. >_>

In the car right now is...
  • White Stripes - Get Behind Me Satan
  • Franz Ferdinand - You Can Have It So Much Better
  • Coldplay - X&Y
  • ABBA - Greatest Hits(tch xD)
  • My Chemical Romance - Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge!
  • Alexisonfire - Watch Out!

Well that's about it. xP I should take them out too. I miss them. <3 But I got an iPod recently(finally xD) so I miss them less, I do admit. But still... I prefer CDs to an iPod.

I also don't like the radio. There's so much commercials on the radio stations here. And most of the stations are country- not my favorite music genre. x_x

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
sergio123

Dark Enzeru

2393 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't have a car :( Mainly coz i'm 14 :D But i do have a CD player and this is what i carry around in my CD case :D

My Chemical Romance- Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge
Iron Maiden- Life After Death
Megadeth- Peace sells but whos buying?
Motorhead- Ace of Spades
The Poison- Bullet for my Valentine
Ozzy Osbourne- Blizzard of Ozz
Children of Bodom- Follow the Reaper

:D :D

Yes, i'm a metalhead, live with it! :P

*whispers*
Viva La Resistance

:mrgreen:

The world is a better place if we all :D
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5685455 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm I am a big rap fan so this week in my car is...

Mobb Deep - Have a party
Eminem - Shake that
T-pain - Im in Luv
Paul Wall - Trill
Twista - Out Here
T.I. - Ride wit me
Three 6 Mafia - Poppin my collar
Chamillionaire - Ridin
Paul Wall - girl
Pimp C - I know you strapped
Bun B - Get throwed

As you can see it is all rap. I am also listening to Matisyahu - King without a crown. It is a great song if you like that type of music.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well.. I wont mention every CD and every song in my car... ofocarse I have a burnt CD in my player currently...lets see..what does it currently have on it...

Asian Kung Fu Generation
-Kimi
-Rewrite
-Hakaru Hakana

Bump of Chicken
-Sailing Day

Dir en Grey-
Red [em]
I have actually like 8 more dir en grey songs on my cd.. but I can never remember the other names.. er one is called Jessica.

I also have the song Ashi Taga arusa on the cd however I can't remember who exactly sings it. It's not the orginal band..some one else re-did it.. Oh well.

Mystic Rangers

11162 Potch
20 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i keep the best of s club 7 and s club 7 sunshine in the glove box so i put one of them on whenever im in the car
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The only one that is in it and that has ever been in it is The Skies Above by The Black Mages.

The Guillotine Order

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just got a few new cd's and a few old that I have been listening to.

The Retrosic "Nightcrawler"
Imperative Reaction "As We Fall"
Amduscia "From Abuse to Aposty"
Psyclon Nine "Crwn Thy Frnicatr"

Those four are in rotation as of right now.
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow. This is a pretty oldschool thread. I remember posting in this one when I was new on the forum...

Yvl wrote:
The only one that is in it and that has ever been in it is The Skies Above by The Black Mages.

To be completely honest, I much preferred their first CD. The Skies Above...hmm... maybe I just like the song selection for their first offering better. It's all good music though. It's awesome to hero video game themes rendered in electric guitar. I could rock out to Dancing Mad any time, any where.

However, I have a CD player now, so!

In my CD player right now is Dido - No Angel. It's a spectacular CD.

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: