Suikoden Uncouth and Illusional Kibbutz Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Starting my on fanfiction

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xellos16

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:24 am    Post subject: Starting my on fanfiction Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey, I am going to attempt to write a three part epic suikoden based fanfiction. If you would like to make a character as one of the 108 stars of destiny please paste them in this topic. I am pretty sure that a lot of you have made them using that standard creation that has been used throughout the suikoden boards. But anyway, if you would like you can post them and I will put them in (hopefully) I also need some one to take on Luc's True Wind Rune as this story takes place post SIII. Thanks.
---
"Death is merely an end to the tragic accident you pests call life." - Azrael, Fate and Destiny RPG. www.rpg-gamers.net/forum
Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

all i can give is my ownmade imaginative true rune which you can read here http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=11265#11265

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I will add somemore information later. I already have a rough sketch of how the story will progress. Also if anyone is wanting to help me write this, feel free to let me know.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just as long as the posts don't contain any of the actual fanfiction, you'll have to host the story on a website and link it

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
xellos16

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I kno. I am going to host it on my site as well as fanfiction.net
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Seems like a good fanfiction idea and good luck carrying it out. If you really need some help with it just ask me and I may be able to come up with something but just not today as I have other stuff I will be doing. But I am looking foraward to checking it out in the future anyway regardless of if it turns out well or not. I mean whats the worst thing that could happen? It turns out badly and you just stop making them? Yeah that seems like the worst thing that could happen in this case. Seilavie.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fliktor wrote:
Just as long as the posts don't contain any of the actual fanfiction, you'll have to host the story on a website and link it

Just curious...is that an actual SuikoX rule?

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, it is. Since people can come up with garbage fanfiction for a simple way to boost their soldier count, we've disallowed the posting of fanfiction here. People are free to link to it and ask for constructive criticism, but since most pieces consist of thousands of words which would build soldier count insanely fast, they can't post the actual work here.

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The only fanfiction allowed on this forum is Tabula Rasa--for the record.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: