Suikoden Uncouth and Illusional Kosher Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Temple Guards

View previous topic :: View next topic  
OoOoH!_cookiemonster

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:41 pm    Post subject: Temple Guards Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This has been bothering me for a while. But we all know that temple guards are made up of sons and daughters of aristocrat families, but what's their purpose, what exactly is their job?
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The job description is in the job title, I would assume that temple guards guard temples.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart

Last edited by Scarlet Assassin on Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
OoOoH!_cookiemonster

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OMG! I'm so dumb, i could've figured that out. :oops:
Viktor2008

Army of Hades

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thats ok we wont hold it against you :wink:
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PirateSigurd

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What Temple guards?

"The Blood of the sea flows through my veins, I return to it now to be reborn" Troy
Maximillian

Dead Soggy Old Dudes

137813 Potch
13000 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Man, you guys still have people who don't realize there is actually one encycopedia of a site connected to this forum? Anyhoo...

This is from this site's Relics & Lore list, you may wanna read up on some stuff before asking "What is a banana?," etc.

Quote:
Name: Temple Guards
Classification: Military Organization
Owner: Lena Suphina, Nash Latkje
An elite unit within the Harmonian military that is assigned to serve the temple. They are under the command of Priest-Generals (Bishops) and often act alone to accomplish their assignments. Most of the time, membership is limited to first-class citizens. Nash Latkje was a member of the Temple Guards at one point, and Lena Suphina is a member as well, serving under Sasarai as a vice-captain.
PirateSigurd

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Who are you talking to? man.. you're starting to annoy me...

"The Blood of the sea flows through my veins, I return to it now to be reborn" Troy
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hey guys keep it cool. btw maximillian i know you're old here if not the pioneers but cut the new guys some slack and pirate sigurd take it easy bro.

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Maximillian

Dead Soggy Old Dudes

137813 Potch
13000 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My oh my, aren't we sensitive. I provide the information directly from the source and all I get is some nasty comment. What's the world coming to?
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

it's not that bro we make mistakes once in awhile and maybe he didn't have thoroughly search the site well this forum might be close anyweiz since you had answerd it.

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maximillian, cut him some slack it aint fair it you go on saying things like "you may wanna read up on some stuff before asking "What is a banana?," etc." So PirateSigurd, and OoOoH!_cookiemonster, one did not know somethings about them and one did not know what we we're talking about, no need to say that man, but i must agree PirateSigurd, relax

Aetherian

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm, anyway. It sounds like the Temple Guard is sort of like the Harmonian Special Forces. It would make some sense, I suppose. Afterall, if a person only guards a temple, then how good would they really be once they had to actually defend it? This brings the question to mind, though: Are the Temple Guards ever used for subterfuge or some other form of cloak and dagger activities? It may be a stretch, but it's something that I've been wondering.
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Why was this topic bumped? Runemaster, the topic was long since settled and didn't need to be brought up. No information that has ever been presented even suggests that they are some sort of special ops force so I'm going to have to say that's a very slim to non-existant possibility.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: