Suikoden Uncouth and Illusional Kosher Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Possible S5 characters *Rhapsodia ending spoilers*
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
david the great

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:05 pm    Post subject: Possible S5 characters *Rhapsodia ending spoilers* Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i was thinking do u think kyril can be in this game cuz he dosent age like a real human and he dose go out on a journey and dose not come back. and also do u think hero 4 aka lazlo will be in this. thanks for the time.

Last edited by david the great on Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Can someone translate what he just said above please. Thanks.
jasonm17

3378 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He's asking if there's a possibility of Kyril being in S5 due to his abnormal aging and due to the fact that he went on a journey and never returned. He's also asking if there's a possibility of Lazlo appearing in S5 as well. At least that's what I got out of it.
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thank god I've passed Tactics otherwise this might have really ruined the story for me. Oh wait no I haven't.

Well I already knew it anyway but someone needs to put spoiler warnings on this topic or some people are going to be mighty unhappy.
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sars Ad-Minh wrote:
Can someone translate what he just said above please. Thanks.

Heh! Heh!.

Anyway i very much doubt that Kyril or Lazlo will be in this game (Suikoden V i presume you ment.)

Don't think there is much left in this topic to say, is there?
DocFrance

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it might be a good idea to include in the spoiler warning what exactly the spoilers were for. 'Cause I just had what I can only assume is a major plot point of Rhapsodia ruined for me.
Ishmael

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Great, there goes Rhapsodia's plot for me.
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, people should mark what spoilers their giving!
But giving the spoiler in the spoiler warning would not be very effective now would it? :?
Excalibur1027

The Dark Ones Own Luck

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
15000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rhapsodia Spoilers

17 key strokes. 18 if you count the space. Would that have been so hard?

Once. Just once I would love to not have a Suikoden spoiled for me. Maybe I should just go live in a cave like a hermit to detour any urges of going online until S5 is released and I've completely finished it.

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Once. Just once I would love to not have a Suikoden spoiled for me. Maybe I should just go live in a cave like a hermit to detour any urges of going online until S5 is released and I've completely finished it.

Then do it. Coming to fansites like this, and specifically looking into a topic under the "Suikoden V" section is practically you asking to be spoiled. That is, if you really have what it takes to be 100% free of Suikoden spoilers.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Now now... Calm down, folks...

However, I think there was an announcement by Ced about not talking about Suiko5 and Tactics outside of their respective boards. Although I can't find it here, I would think it still stands.

EDIT: Ok, I saw it in the other forums.
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

people are really hot headed just like halberdier said calm down.

first the title is misleading.

second what thief said is true... i once went to the thread about rhapsodia but since that i try to control myself coz i still havent played rhaps yet oh yeah pity me. :cry:

edit: also i just realize i have been spoiled... :cry:

his post included rhaps info *%$@&(^*&$! argh! yeah its my fault.

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree, I do think the topic title should be something like "Relations between Suikoden Tactics and Suikoden V". Had I not already spoiled that bit of info for me long before the game even came out I might be mad. But I've learned something over the years I've waited for games. You can never be truely spoiled. You may learn the ending, but if it's holding power is really good then you will still feel the emotion intended.

Also becasue one knows some details that dosen't mean you know all the details. Heck I uber surprised by a certain scene on a boat at night in Rhaps. I knew the ending but that dosen't matter becasue I enjoy the game.

And on the point of the topic. Who knows, He may live forever (Which is great for a Suikoden polt line where you know who get their hands on some long gone you know what.) Then he could join as a star. Hopefully with his pimp rune that usally ends up with the only way to have a 100% chance of hitting anything! That being said there is a chance we never see him again. (But its likey as they will eventually set another Suikoden close to Rhaps. and IV.) It all depends on what the devolpers decide really.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Excalibur1027

The Dark Ones Own Luck

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
15000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thief wrote:
Then do it. Coming to fansites like this, and specifically looking into a topic under the "Suikoden V" section is practically you asking to be spoiled. That is, if you really have what it takes to be 100% free of Suikoden spoilers.

I understand what you're saying. I was angry at being spoiled at the time I made my post. I don't seriously intend to stay absolutely 100% free from spoilers for any upcoming Suikoden. I doubt anyone does. But why in the world should I, or anyone for that matter, feel the need to be so wary as to expect to find unmarked spoilers about the ending of Rhapsodia on a forum intended for the discussion of Suikoden 5!? Just like halberdier said, S5 and Tactics shouldn't be discussed outside of their respective boards yet.

Would david the great or one of the moderators please either change the topic title to include "Rhapsodia ending spoilers" or simply delete this thread so more people don't get the ending ruined for them too?

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

im very sorry about that i will try not to do it again. i hope you all will forgive me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: