Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Did Pec work under Edgar or Brandeau?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PirateSigurd

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:42 pm    Post subject: Did Pec work under Edgar or Brandeau? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It sucks, you couldnt use Edgar,Brandeau and Pec a little while longer, they were pretty strong.

this means Brandeau and Pec were goodguys right?

"The Blood of the sea flows through my veins, I return to it now to be reborn" Troy
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Depends on your defenition of good and bad. Suikoden is all about that kind of stuff. Every "bad" guy could also be a good guy or has reasons for being bad.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Taleria

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm fairly certain Brandeau worked beneath Edgar and Pec was beneath Brandeau. Pec obviously chose to follow Brandeau after that fateful encounter with steele, due to obvious reasons. This is when Pec started working directly beneath Brandeau.
Wolf Stew

Riders on the Storm

29081 Potch
43 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got the impression that Edgar and Brandeau were equals, and worked together as such. I didn't see either of them giving orders to each other....they consulted on what to do. Edgar was better looking and had the closer relationship with Kika, but that doesn't mean he was Brandeau's boss.

Peck was clearly one of their trusted underlings, though. We didn't actually get to control him during any battles. Peck was AI-controlled, although he was on our side, obviously.
Taleria

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm basing this on the fact that Edgar was called the Pirate King, Brandeau wasn't. Brandeau may have been his trusted partner, but we know who was in charge.
PirateSigurd

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You've got a point, Username.

Yes you do get to use Pec, but only during one battle, he was only AI controled doing the battle with Steele when you have to protect him and Kyril.

but the battle before that, you coul;d use him.

"The Blood of the sea flows through my veins, I return to it now to be reborn" Troy
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, you could use Pec. He was a great character in fact. Pec probably had the same status as Sigurd and Hervey did to Kika in Suikoden IV.
PirateSigurd

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sigurd and Hervy were basically knights? at was very was Hervey used to be a pirate with his own crew and ship.

Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sigurd was a peon of Reinbach II. I think you have Hervey figured out pretty well, but that bit was a bit unclear.
PirateSigurd

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sigurd was a naval fleet commander for Reinbach II.

Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I love the pirates :) I wish I could have used Brandeau, Peck and Edgar longer.
I still don't know what happened to peck.. how he managed to go all corpse without dying, beats me.

-My DeviantArt-
sir_knowsalot

15313 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This may be a spoiler, so if you havent played the first hour or two of tactics, watch out.

Its too bad what happened to Peck. Did anyone else think he looked really cool the first time you saw him? And then he became freaky looking and stuff. Too bad really.
PirateSigurd

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Think it was the Rune Cannon that made him like that, not sure.

Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Brandeau was probably more of a partner kind of person to Edgar, but they were obviously good friends. Edgar's the pirate boss, but they're more or less on equal grounds with the mutual respect thing...
Mad Mage

0 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It was peck who guarded the Rune Cannon in that battle. I'm pretty sure the rune cannon is what did that to him. There's certainly no other explinantion. So why didn't it make him look more like a fish? Well, probably because he didn't look more like a fish in S4, and they wanted consistancy. However it could easily be explained by saying he wasn't exposed as badly. He did look half fishy after all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: