Suikoden Unique and Informational Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

King's Blog
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zaj

The Lone Gunmen

31884 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh come on, haven't you watched the trailers at all? Those two characters in robes are most definetly Felid and the Green eyed girl!

Let our mercy, as deep as the Feitas, and our authority, as powerful as the Sun, be revealed to the entire World.
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zaj wrote:
Oh come on, haven't you watched the trailers at all? Those two characters in robes are most definetly Felid and the Green eyed girl!

um...who? Can you get som kind of frame pic of what you are speaking of? If thats so then why is it a big deal? My whole worlds collasping!!

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zaj wrote:

Lies and trickery.
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That would be interesting if it is Felid and the green eyed girl. That was one of the first thoughts that crossed my mind of who it was. It could be possible, but who knows?

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The picture shown that the two persons from the back so we cannot be sure who they are.
If they really Felid and Green Eyed Girl, I haven't seen any proof of it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think the taller one is definately a man. The shoulders look too broad to be a woman's shoulders.

Felid and the green eyed child we've seen could fit, but it would make more sense if it's a returning combo - otherwise the pictures wouldn't be a big deal...I have no idea who that could possibly be, though. :/

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I still say those aren't in-game shots, but screens from a video of some kind. Am I the only one that thinks this?

I'm going crazy o_O

^Actual quote!
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1156566 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

i personally dislike my japanese teachers now, this reminds me to go back to school just to slap them around >:|

Frm what i can gather from the little caption under the two pictures theres no indication that (besides being in Kings Blog in the Suiko 5 section) those screens are from Suiko 5 itself.

Now since my japanese is extremely rusty you'll have to bare with the translations :P

pu-shi-i-su-tee-do-n-yo. ko-wa-ga-RPG-da.

the kowaga RPG da roughly translates to 'This is a RPG' (wow shock horror there)

While i cant find any translation fro the first whatsoever and babel fish seem to think it says 'Place t Shaun'

if someone wants to be really nice and enlarge the blurred text on the 2nd image, we could get more insight into what it actually is.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dudes, that's a shot from Suikoden 1's TV ad.
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh my. So we got punkd (well no really).

A little bit off topic (concerning with the forum's name. It's Suikoden V thread) but who they are anyway? I want to know about it, SARS.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

my oh my i was just about to react when i saw SARS's post. so who is it anyway? leknaat and luc? :?

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Taleria

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's extra funny considering the date above the pictures.
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was right...but not like I thought I was.

They had a TV commercial for Suikoden 1?!

I know they had a TV commercial for Suikoden 3 that starred an underage hotty as Chris Lightfellow. Was there a Suikoden 2 TV commercial? I'm aware of the alternate Suikoden 3 commercial too, which is like 10 seconds long and has Koroku, as well as the extra short Suikoden 4 commercial with the collage of characters.

I'm not sure that Suikoden 1 commercial has anything to do with the game. It probably has as much in common with the game as the cover of the US version.

^Actual quote!
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Taleria wrote:
It's extra funny considering the date above the pictures.

What, Suikoden's release date? What does that have to do with a TV commercial?

The rule on hooded characters in RPG speculation does not say anything about TV commercials.
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Blue Thunder wrote:
I was right...but not like I thought I was.

They had a TV commercial for Suikoden 1?!

I know they had a TV commercial for Suikoden 3 that starred an underage hotty as Chris Lightfellow. Was there a Suikoden 2 TV commercial? I'm aware of the alternate Suikoden 3 commercial too, which is like 10 seconds long and has Koroku, as well as the extra short Suikoden 4 commercial with the collage of characters.

I'm not sure that Suikoden 1 commercial has anything to do with the game. It probably has as much in common with the game as the cover of the US version.

The dancing Koroku commercial was <3
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: