Suikoden Uncouth and Inspirational Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

suiko music

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jowy

ASHRAF

6500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:33 am    Post subject: suiko music Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well could someone tell me where i can find the full opening of suikoden 3 on the internet
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
cauz it's so beautiful and i want to hear the full one i have it sacttered to pecies and it's not good
Fiatri Sanorak

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well.. I'm not sure if you can get it on the internet, especially without paying. I have a friend who downloaded some Suikoden and other games ost through some shareware. First you download the shareware-- you might have to pay--and use it to search files you want to get. You're most likely to find it there, but I think they are quite different.. LimeWire for example, has few Japanese files (for anime themes).

I might be able to get it from my friend and send it to you.. i believe it's called 'Ein no Sora'. Dont quite catch what it means but 'sora' is the Japanese word for sky.
Why not try looking in iTunes?

:wink: Hope this is of help, jowy. (Just curious, is Suikoden II your fav game? Have you played others? Suikoden Rhapsodia?)

ps>> Administrators, I have no idea :? but sorry if this is not allowed.. dont flame me.. just delete it immediately.
jowy

ASHRAF

6500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well thnx fiatri that helped , but you know it's a little complicated but it's ok
and if you can send it well i'll be very gratful
thnx
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Do you want the movie or the music? The movie can be found at Gamespot (has a loud screech in the middle though) or at RPGamer (stretched funny). If you want the music, let me know (don't think the source is legal, so I'd have to PM/email it to you).

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sorry, but if you want the music, you'll have to buy it yourself. Plenty of online stores have Suikoden music, and you can custom order through local carriers, too. Consider the topic closed.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: