Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Karma Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who would you side with?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who would you side with?
The Zexen Knights
27%
 27%  [ 32 ]
Holy Harmonia
24%
 24%  [ 29 ]
Karaya Clan
21%
 21%  [ 25 ]
Lizard Clan
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Duck Clan
10%
 10%  [ 12 ]
Chisha Clan
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Alma Kinan Clan
6%
 6%  [ 8 ]
Safir Clan
4%
 4%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 117

Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Scarlet Assassin wrote:
Mighty warriors they were not, for god's sake, even Chisha beat back a Harmonian assault.

Then what were Caesar, Chris, Nash, Fred, Rico, Apple, Hugo, Sgt. Joe, Hallec, Mua, Wilder, Rhett and Sanae (if you recruited her in Hugo's Chapter) doing? Hm?They were the main reason the Chishans weren't overrun with the Harmonians. Plus, they (Caesar and co.) had reinforcements coming, while the Safirians had zilch. And thanks to Caesar, they didn't have to fight off the Mantors, whith the foul-smelling thingy. If it weren't for them, then the Chisha Village would have been captured like the Safir Village.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Erinyes

Zephyr Quill

7589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Holy Harmonia..... :?
Child of The Sea God

188289 Potch
2671 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Alma Kinan!

1. Only male in a women village cmon now of course i wanna join then.

2. Other grassland clans seem too weird or boring for me.

3. I'm a pervert :oops: .
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i would chose Holy Harmonia cause

1.they are so cool!

2.there army is cool

3.there theme colour is blue my favorite

4.Luc and Sasarai kick ass!

5.they have really cool runes like Luc's true wind rune and sasarai's true earth rune

6.Finally Luc,Yuber,Sarah,and umm ceasers brother wats his name are the coolest and strongest team in the suikoden world HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :D

Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd go with the ducks. I'm not much for fighting, but if I had to, I'd fight for the people (ducks are people too) I think are cool. Never been fond of Harmonia or Zexen as in-game nations, so it would definitely be a grassland clan at the very least.

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didn't really care for the Grasslands or the Zexeners in that game, and I don't really care for how Harmonia was portrayed. I would side with the SFDF mercenaries because they were the only ones who stayed cool throughout the game, even Duke's team. But, since they're not a choice and I am relegated to the ones above, I would have to go with... Harmonia, mostly because of the SFDF.

(Well, most of my favorite characters from that game were Harmonian--the mercs, 3/4 of the Destroyers, and Nash--so I suppose that's reason enough, right?)

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Riou

Elemental Magi

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd like to be in Harmonia because they seem to be the most advanced. Plus, they have lots of true runes on their side. If it hadn't been Luc manipulating the Harmonian forces, they would have OWNED with their full army and use of true runes.
But if the Toran Republic had been in that war, it would have been a different story...
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would side with the Kyara clan for two reasons:

1. Their Culture

and

2. They are brave warriors
Darkness_rune

The crimson knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I chose the karaya clan. Like hugo said, I can't stay in a gaint stone building, I feel more at peace in the open plains.
Lena Suphina

Luna Azul

7653 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would join Zexen or Harmonia. Course I only join things for reproductive reasons.

Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

aisuru wrote:
I would join Zexen or Harmonia. Course I only join things for reproductive reasons.

*slicks hair back and struts around* Yep, we are some sexy beasts! 8-)

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
108_Destiny

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think I would choose Harmonia because..
1)It is the strongest nation I know so far
2)Harmonia is always discussed in every suikoden series proving its superiority to other nation
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

108 Stars wrote:
1)It is the strongest nation I know so far
2)Harmonia is always discussed in every suikoden series proving its superiority to other nation

Strongest nation? Them? Well... :| ...you're probably right at that. They are pretty much a super power on the continent.

discussed in every suikoden series? I'm not sure how much that've been talked about in IV. The names Island Nations, Kooluk, Scarlet Moon Empire and Falena pop up, but i don't recall Harmonia. But i'm just being a weiner here, so don't mind me. :lol:

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tobias Amherst

Tuxteth O'Grady, USA

1584 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I will say Alma Kinan for these reasons:

1. One of my favorite weapons is the crossbow (or the original bow & arrow) and Alma Kinan has this as the usual armament.

2. I love magic so much. Same for unique culture with many mysteries.

3. I like the forest and woods. Peaceful.
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If I had to be working with any of the groups from Suikoden III, after tremendous deliberation, I'll have to go with my favourite Suikoden nation of all...the Holy Land of Harmonia. It's hard for me to explain how much I love Harmonia...for a lot of reasons. Maybe I'm just a whore for massive amounts of power, endless armies, and control of many of the True Runes...but I also find Harmonia fascinating, with things like the Howling Voice Guild. The Grasslands peoples were alright, I couldn't stand the Duck Clan, but I am a big fan of the Karayans...and have been, since Suikoden II...

Just not as big a fan as I am of Harmonia.

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: