Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Keystone Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

I thought that Zahak guy was Morgan!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PirateSigurd

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:25 am    Post subject: I thought that Zahak guy was Morgan! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And it was kinda hoping it was him, maybe he'll show up in the game yet, it would be kool if this Zahak guy and Kyle do a knight attack together if he is even a Star of Destiny.

Thanks SARS for the character info! least now we know a little more!!

Thanks again!

"The Blood of the sea flows through my veins, I return to it now to be reborn" Troy
Deirdre

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i did too, or at least i was hoping it would be him since he's my favorite martial artist out of all the suikos, they look a lot alike

Of course morgan was said to be a gladiator in the arena, so maybe we'll find him there? or maybe zahak will become disbanded from the queens knights and change his name, who knows? (anyone know what kind of weapon zahak uses?)

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If Morgan appears in Suikoden 5, he would very young. Zahak appears to be in his late 20s to early 30s, so this is impossible.
Holy Paladin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

koh36x wrote:
(anyone know what kind of weapon zahak uses?)

If you've seen all the recent battle pictures on the official site and if you've seen the official trailer (around 8:20) you'll notice that the Prince's party is fighting soldiers and someone who looks like a Queen's Knight. I believe that person is Zahak. If I'm correct, then Zahak wields an ax with a giant ax-head.
PirateSigurd

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How?? how w2ould Morgsn be very young he was around in Suikoden 1, he cant be younger then Killey or Lorelei. how old was Morgan in Suikoden, he looked in his late twenties.

"The Blood of the sea flows through my veins, I return to it now to be reborn" Troy
Taleria

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He was 21 during Suikoden I
PirateSigurd

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ahhh. wow.... he must have been a young gladiator, but I hope if he appears in Suikoden V, they atleast shade some light on his story. he was an interesting history, I think.

LGM

The Fungepuck Army

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Recently been playing suiko 1; and on selecting Morgan into the battle party I noticed his costume is actually black with gold stripes; not unfamiliar to the Falena Army uniform.

This makes me think that Morgan would be in 5, or at least the production team has done their homework and dressed the rest of Falena in the style of Morgan.
PirateSigurd

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Even Zahak and Kyle's hairstyles are that of Morgan's in Suikoden, I really hope Morgan is in it, he is one of my favorite characters.

Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://www.suikosource.com/images/chars/m/morgan02.gif

He also has a red dot on his forehead and a strange wing-like symbol (tattoo?) on both ends of it, in addition to his eye scars. You can barely see it under his hair.

Also, his pants are green and his boots are yellow.

^Actual quote!
PirateSigurd

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eye scars? I dont remembering him , having those, that dot thing looks like the same kind of head band Luc wore.

Deirdre

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah i think the dot and "tattoo" are what appears to be a circlet

The Lion Hearted

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah I noticed that too. Morgan has a scar on his upper part of his nose, just like Killey.

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Personally I dun think Zahak is Morgan...but yet it wld be surprising and KooL if he is Morgan...hehe... :lol:
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The scar over Morgan's eyes and upper nose was given to him by Falenans (or Falenians? I guess we'll find out what they're called in S5!).

He was so great with a sword while he was a gladiator-slave in Falena that they cut his eyes so he wouldn't win so much. However, he still rocked, even when blinded. He was being sold to the Island Nations (which island is a mystery, I can't imagine any Island Nation buying a gladiator or slave, it could have just been a slave trade purcahse not affiliated with the Island Nations) but his ship was shipwrecked upon the southern shores of Toran (near Kooluk I'm guessing) and he wandered to Qlon Temple.

So thats why he has the scar.

Also, he's wearing a cap-like thingie on his head and his long hair is in braids. I'm not sure if his hair was always like this, or if he made it that way once reaching Qlon.

^Actual quote!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: