Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

New Nation: Kooluk Empire
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KoRnholio

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Good luck to you two, Zero and dahgaba, in your new nation.
Bulgaro

Smjet

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So we're now seven? Elc, Bulgaro, Username, Calypso, Zero, MrMan, and Dahgaba.
If we count my old horse we're already eight. But it is very ill, so it might die soon.
Icebergin

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

After having spoken with King Fliktor (EDIT: Urr... Axiose) and assuring that there would be no ill feelings, I have made the decision that I would like to undertake the job of helping Elc build the Kooluk Empire. As I helped build Highland, so I will help build Kooluk.

I hereby bid farewell to Highland and hope that in helping to build a new nation, we may form bonds as allies, if not then I will see you all on the battlefield. I will miss most of you in Highland, but there are new mysteries to solve, and a new nation to form.

Thus, I also bow my head to Elc, and offer him my services like I had long ago for The Great Kings of Highland.

Lone Wolf

303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

See you later Icebergin. Hopefully not on the battlefield. Hope that you do good in your new country.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Have fun, but not too much fun, without us. :)

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Too much fun? Is there a such thing?

Blood Knights

3523 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Too much fun is laymans terms for, "Don't come back to beat the crap out of us, please!" Needless to say, I find that, Hi-Larious.

Edit: Sorry to up and jet Kornholio, at the very least I may get to finish those duel's with you guys before I venture off. Also, maybe we'll get annialated early and end up right back in the same possition we started from. ^^ Hopes and dreams ol chum, hopes and dreams.

Julious Cezar
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Good to see your coming along Zero. This should be even more fun now. I look forward to this. I can't wait! (That's not true, but it did sound cool no?)

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Dahgaba

Wandering Swords

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

wow, fun with both username and zero. this should be pretty intersting. we shall have a good and strong nation. with Elc leading and zero, username, Mrman, icebergin, calypso, bulgaro, and myself on the defences, we will defenitly become a strong and powerful army.

"Join us at the best Final Fantasy Forum around!" www.ffplatform.com
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not a single hard feeling Icebergin - you will be an assest to Kooluk!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

After thinking about it, I've decided to not join Kooluk. Oh well. Sucks for yous huh?!

^Actual quote!
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh well your not that important anyway. What help whould a stupid Logantaro be anyway? We be better off without cha.. ^^ j/k sorry to hear that. I would had enjoyed you being a part of the same nation.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Dahgaba

Wandering Swords

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hey sars, when do you think it kooluk will have there own forum. i know you are pretty busy and all, but i was wondering when you think it will be done.

"Join us at the best Final Fantasy Forum around!" www.ffplatform.com
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dahgaba, they may already, but since you are still in the SME, you may not be able to access it.

Best of luck to those who choose to build Kooluk. Enjoy your new nation; may you find happiness there.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Whoa, I was just made a member of Kooluk by mistake. I guess I'll spy as much as I can before someone realizes I'm not supposed to be there.

*is a spy*

^Actual quote!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: