Suikoden Uncanny and Irenic Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Member Questions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In the mean time you might consider going mercenary, it would help you get more potch and be involved in the war games if you wanted to.

Have a look at this thread for info on that.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Ashley Riot

The Queensguard

20000 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

People have...very pretty signatures around here. I do not have a very pretty signature. Although this is not one of my life's great tragedies, I would love to know who and where to ask if I wanted to acquire a very pretty signature, and would be totally willing to exchange something in my own small little way. Um...where would I ask? Thanks!
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To the best of my knowledge, You have to make the banner yourself. Mine is copied from someone else, who was corteous enough to let me borrow it. You can ask someone to make you one. You'll be surprised how many people have free time. And doubly surprised at how much free time those people have.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i would offer to help, but i already have a couple of them to make for other members.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You could try asking Himuro through this thread or maybe by PM incase he doesn't notice it: Himuro's Signature shop

Aelie did good ones too but her little sig shop appears to be closed and she hasn't been on the site in 20 days apparently.

AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Himuro has just left Suikox, Aelie has been around on Their Star, but i havent seen her around here recenty.

Try asking Buff, he's good.
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff already said he would but he's busy with others sadly and yeah, bad coincidence with the Himuro thing too!

AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I should really read a couple of post up....

Beg Blasphemy, he's the only one i can think of right now... Oh or Yohn.
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Try Axiose or Ley.

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Eden

Private Godwin Army

563383 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
In the mean time you might consider going mercenary, it would help you get more potch and be involved in the war games if you wanted to.

Do you really think this works this way? Don't get me wrong, I am just curious, because I thought there would be no point to engage new members as mercenary though they got only low stats and would lose against every ordinary opponent...

As note for my fellow nation members: No, I don't want to be a mercenary.

The Fool
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you check back a page that particular person was a wanderer hence they had no nation anyway. So yes I did believe that for that particular case, as a general rule I think anyone who goes mercenary too soon loses out on a lot of posting inside a nation and will struggle because only mercenaries with decent leadership and/or soldier totals will get hired.

If you are a wanderer already though then you might as well do it on the off chance of getting hired or perhaps allowing you to go on an adventure and improve that way.

kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

because of some self raised drama on LJ's soulbonding can you add to the list that calling "people" "fictives" is racism? calling somone a fictive, meaning they aren't real and exist only in fiction is mean. all suikoden and final fantasy and book characters exist as entides in their own respective worlds. calling them fake borders on racism and slanders some ones religon. the PC term is "fiction kin" not fictive. like um..any other better term.

also then this means we cannot hate a certain character, saying 'snowe vingerhut shold die" will then be like "shut up kuwaizair go die and go to hell" or saying "what does it matter? Luke Skywalker isn't real what does it matter how we feel about him" is like saying "haahah stupid person (religious slander here")

*winks and slinks away* NO i'm serious, people belive this! we must be nice to the otherkin and soulbonders. dragons exist and so do suikoden characters!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
zincbrain

Uttuku

441117 Potch
200 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have made a signature but how do I attach it
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you've got it hosted online already put the url for the image into IMG tags.

Here's an example, you'd need to remove the spaces I'll put after the first square bracket of each tag.

[ IMG]address here[ /IMG]

Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

or just use this.

Code:
[img]url goes here[/img]

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: