Suikoden Ugly and Informational Karma Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Your opinion on hottest female and male Suikoden Character
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
camus_greenhill

Office of the Merchant Guild Secretary

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Women: Valeria, Sarah(S1), Rina, Eilie, Emealia, Queen, Aila, Ernie...and the hottest--Leona! (Don't tell the wife.)

Guys: Futch (S2&3), Kinnison, Miklotov, Camus, Freed Y, Fred, Flik (S2), Franz, Thomas...and the hottest--Shu (in my wife's opinion)

Last edited by camus_greenhill on Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For all you females out there, find a husband like Hai Yo! What more do you expect? He cooks! And he cooks great! You don't ever have to cook, and you get delicious food. And Hai Yo is cheery and nice! So go for him as a husband.

For a wife, definitely Yoshino. Wives who enjoys washing are extinct. Those who wash kobolds by accident don't exist...

As for looks now... There's Flik... And Luc and Sasarai actually looked rather good in S3...

And the females... KAREN! HOT!!!!!!! JEANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd just love to cast shredding on Jeane and blow off her tissue paper clothes... And well, Rina and Eilie are cute, but Eilie's too flat...

Yeah, i'm direct and crude...
Hrestelan

44244 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

I'd just love to cast shredding on Jeane and blow off her tissue paper clothes...

That would hurt her very badly, you sick0.

Anyhow, Jeane's been my top 1 since the first Suikoden when it comes to hotness. But there are more for the record. Sonya Shulen, Valeria and Chris Lightfellow are also close favorites to me.

As for the males, let the girls decide. Too many pretty boys for my taste, I must say.
Cyrano

the vengeful lynx

126422 Potch
23 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hmmm well i got many ties...

sorry for some but jeanne is defenitively the hottest.. always gigling but not in an annoying way... the clothes she's wearing( HOW DO THEY KEEP IN PLACE!!!! :twisted: :roll: ) there also kasumi the ninja she too cute...
there also viki hahaha she dumb, well meaning , klutzy and cute... hahahaha..... i know sometimes even I find myself wierd( but I like myself like that)

hmm finally there would be mina, her student and sierra, (sierra cause she look has a faint smile that kinda make me want to protect her.......... evnen tough she can kick the butt of a giant golem and a vampire of 500 hundred years old...) ( and mina with her student cause... i dunno they ust seem to have it with their dance moves....)

as for the guys.... how should i know i never found a guys cute to be a hunk ..... well i dunno... let's say viktor cause he funny to hang around, flik cause he's handsome? and shu cause he a cold calculating b***h who can change the baddest situation into a victorious one.... anyway i'm a guys so don't expect a big opinion for the guys.. sure they can be reeeally cool but i don't find them HOT...

well that is all...
Akirith

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hugo is oh so cute -- and saying that makes me feel like a dirty old woman or something. And, of course, he got his good looks from Lucia the hot mom.

There are others, of course (Sasarai, Luc, Percival, Shu, Iku, Queen, Jeane, etc.), but Hugo and Lucia are my top picks.

...I feel like such a geek. xD
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Seiferalmasy1930

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's so funny , Kika is one of the most prettiest female characters around , but I never beared a dirty naughty sexy thought about her .

Unlike most video game characters , I don't feel sexually attracted by her . IT'S SO WIERD !!!!!!!!!!!!

Visit Kika or get your Kika goodies at :

http://www.geocities.com/seiferia/kikaindex.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can remember blushing when I saw Millie. I thought it was really unusual.

And then I saw the intro For Suikogaiden 2 and then from that point on, I couldn't ever forget about her. Hah.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
I can remember blushing when I saw Millie. I thought it was really unusual.

But I don't see how millie can be attractive . She's just a cute little girl .

Visit Kika or get your Kika goodies at :

http://www.geocities.com/seiferia/kikaindex.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Akirith wrote:
Hugo is oh so cute -- and saying that makes me feel like a dirty old woman or something. And, of course, he got his good looks from Lucia the hot mom.

There are others, of course (Sasarai, Luc, Percival, Shu, Iku, Queen, Jeane, etc.), but Hugo and Lucia are my top picks.

...I feel like such a geek. xD

Sasari's just a bit too dorky though, Luc on the other had :D

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Edge Riou

Brotherhood of Strife; Fate

311768 Potch
11 Soldiers
724673 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For women I choose: Jeane, Karen, Rina, Chris, and Kasumi.

For men I choose: um, er, Shu, Flik, and Hugo.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kasumi...dark hair and light eyes rule!

Mel has potential when she gets older too
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NeonMouko

Fierce Tigers

116367 Potch
419 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Guys~

From Suikoden 1.... Tir. Definitely Tir. Rrrowwr. :twisted:

For Suikoden 2... Flik and Viktor are kinda cute... Riou and Jowy are yummy...

Edited: I can't believe I forgot the studmuffin to beat all studmuffins! SHIRO!

For Suikoden 3... Hugo. Yum, yum, YUM. Now that's a nice hunk of Karayan meat. :lol:

Girls!

Suikoden 1... I thought Odessa was pretty... but I didn't find many of the females that 'gorgeous'. And no, it's not because I'm a girl, too. :wink: I guess I just didn't like the art that much.

Suikoden 2... Rina, Jeane, Karen... yeah, they're pretty but they all pale in comparison to the gorgeous MikuMiku! She's a mankiller, folks.

Suikoden 3... Lucia was pretty. Chris too, but on a lesser scale. Queen was pretty too. :wink:
unknown

Hidden Loyalty

10137 Potch
150 Soldiers
630 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

heh.......... Oulan tops, I love a strong woman and her tan and red hair........... heh............. maybe Rina, dark skin long black hair.......... heh perhaps any of the alma kian women heh...........

Guys? Vincent......... he's pretty......... Flink.... he's blue..... Clive.......... just cool....... thats prolly good heh.

~unknown~
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

NeonMouko wrote:
Guys~

From Suikoden 1.... Tir. Definitely Tir. Rrrowwr. :twisted:

For Suikoden 2... Flik and Viktor are kinda cute... Riou and Jowy are yummy...

Edited: I can't believe I forgot the studmuffin to beat all studmuffins! SHIRO!

For Suikoden 3... Hugo. Yum, yum, YUM. Now that's a nice hunk of Karayan meat. :*laugh*:

lol, Tir? O_o. Theres not many good looking guys in Suikoden... but Tir.... lol. Flik and Viktors character art is alot alot alot alot better looking in Suikoden 2. And I'm not even going to say anything about that Hugo choice of yours ^_^.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NeonMouko

Fierce Tigers

116367 Potch
419 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

*laugh*, Tir? O_o. Theres not many good looking guys in Suikoden... but Tir.... *laugh*. Flik and Viktors character art is alot alot alot alot better looking in Suikoden 2. And I'm not even going to say anything about that Hugo choice of yours ^_^.

You have to admit, Tir eventually grows in to a nice angsty boy. So solemn and tortured... he needs a little love! Or atleast some good stew from Gremio.

And as for Hugo, oh come on. :wink: Who wouldn't want having a sliver of THAT with a side of mashed potatos and gravy? :twisted:
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 3 of 19

Jump to: