Suikoden United and Irenic Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Your opinion on hottest female and male Suikoden Character
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yohn? I didn't really find her attractive. Maybe it was the horns!

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Yontory

9094 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yep, the horns and the feet! :P

Ferrouslupusrex

563 Potch
673 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

She was a goat. Give her a break besides her progeny, Kyril, was decent looking so it's all good.
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

HarmonianHiccup wrote:
Too many hots guy to name. Let me see...
Nash is at the very top of my list. Percival, Borus, Kimba, Geddoe, Sasarai, Albert (even though he's a JERK). Nash. Freed Y, Fred, Jacques. Nash. Aldo, Sigurd, The Prince, Belcoot, Georg, Kyle. Nash. Gremio, Viktor, Flik, Salome, Nash. Older Futch, Camus, Mikolotov, Kinneson, Kirkus, Barts, SIII Tuta, Nash. (Ok, yeah yeah. Leave me alone XD)

o_O

*shakes head and walks away*
Fu Su Lu

Hungry Drunken TigerMen

569802 Potch
3084 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Good God...Yohn? I respect different opinions but... a goat woman? She was cute, ok, but, the hottest female chatacter? For me, hardly, but oh well...

I find Sialeeds as the hottest character in suikoden, but i am 27 years old, I guess, most of you like them younger, you crazy young'ins :wink: :*laugh*:
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Belcoot. Gotta be Belcoot.

Wasteland Warriors

0 Potch
30 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rina was really hot and she had a sultry personality..or Jeane shes hot!!
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Justice Johnny wrote:
HarmonianHiccup wrote:
Too many hots guy to name. Let me see...
Nash is at the very top of my list. Percival, Borus, Kimba, Geddoe, Sasarai, Albert (even though he's a JERK). Nash. Freed Y, Fred, Jacques. Nash. Aldo, Sigurd, The Prince, Belcoot, Georg, Kyle. Nash. Gremio, Viktor, Flik, Salome, Nash. Older Futch, Camus, Mikolotov, Kinneson, Kirkus, Barts, SIII Tuta, Nash. (Ok, yeah yeah. Leave me alone XD)

o_O

*shakes head and walks away*

*Chortle*
As long as I've freaked you out, my job here is done. ;)

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Eiserner Wolfkaiser

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
23895 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm torn because there are just a lot of hotties in the suikoden world. I really cant choose so I'd rather just give a list

Jean - A hottie with barely any clothes. A must for any hottie list.
Odessa - I played suikoden one because I saw her at the back of the disc cover.
Arshtat - The queen of falena. A hot mom exhibiting no signs of siring children.
Haswar - She is quite a sight as well. One thing bothers me though, it is heavily insinuated that she marries the bald elf in the end but nevertheless she is quite a beaut.
Millay - One of the better looking women in suikoden 4. Her dress is pretty nice as well.
Mizuki - Nice clothes. A little bit trampy but definitely a looker.
Millie - Her portrait in Suikoden 2 was awful, they made her appear as pug nosed as nanami but the Anime showed that she is quite better looking than what is shown in the game. Plus I also love the character design.
Howling Voice

Destroyer of Life

9195 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luc is my fave guy. He's adoreable, and technically there's three of him. Rawr. *BADTHOUGHTS*

As for woman I'd have to say Kika. Even though she has no boobs she still hot! Not many woman can be flat chested and hot at the same time =D

Grandchildren of the Runes

30829 Potch
49 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Females:

Suikoden I:

Sonya - She was rather too uptight, and hard-assed with regard to her attitude towards Tir. She's a well-designed character though, and has a decent character portrait.

Suikoden II:

Teresa Wisemail - Hotness. She strikes me as the refined, soft-spoken intelligent type. The kind that doesn't speak often, but makes an impact when she does. I guess it's because she's educated. :D

Jeane - She first caught my attention because she was a returning character, who changed a lot but didn't change at the same time. (Weird eh?) Then I saw her full body art. Rawr.

Suikoden III:

Jeane - See above.

Sharon - For that cute-as-a-button portrait of hers.

Suikoden IV:

Kika - Strong women = <3.

Suikoden V:

Jeane - As much as she looked wasted and pudgy in the fourth installment, she's radiant in this one. Not to mention the outfit. The whole "HUSSY! HUSSY!" bit with Lymsleia was just hilarious.

Luserina Barows - Can't help but have a soft spot for her. She doesn't seem like a strong woman, but it takes a hell of a lot of inner strength to go through what she did with stride. Plus, as already mentioned, her smile is made of win.

Males: (Though I'm male, I don't think it's awkward to point out a guy's good looks. Obsessing over other guys, however...)

Suikoden I:

Grenseal - Pretty much the only guy with a decently drawn character portrait, plus points for carrying that Thunder Rune.

Suikoden II:

Culgan - He's kinda like the Brad Pitt of Suikoden II, for reasons I do not know. Every time I see him, I parallelize him with Brad Pitt.

Suikoden III:

Percival Fraulein - The suaveness.

Suikoden IV: Didn't like any of their designs, unfortunately.

Suikoden V:

Georg Prime - How the hell does a guy so fond of cheesecake stay so buff? Seriously, his is one of the best designs, overall. Kickass in his Queen's Knight outfit, kickass in his trenchcoat. Can't help but think that he's one of the characters favored by the developers. :D
BlackKnightYuber

320868 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

With respect, I think I'll decline to comment on "hottest male". Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;) For the title of most attractive female, the obvious choice amongst a lot of Suikoden fans is the ever-mysterious and sultry Jeane. I do wish Konami would give the girl some clothes, though. Not that I don't appreciate the female body, but I actually prefer the way she was depicted by Ishikawa in Suikoden III. She looked incredibly elegant in that long black dress, in my opinion.

Aside from Jeane, I'm a huge fan of Kika, in both attractiveness and as a fantastic character in general. Also, I felt her voice-actor was just brilliant. Totally fit that character. Viki is always adorable, as well. From Suikoden V, I certainly took notice of Sialeeds, Miakis, and Linfa (here's one people often forget about). I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting about at the moment, but the six characters I've mentioned are probably tops on my list. As always, subject to change. ;)
Lilith

9390 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I´m really torn...so:
Male: Luc, Futch, Richard
Female: Jeane, Rina, Chris Lightfellow

3267 Potch
0 Soldiers
52910 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm hottest female for me would have to be Viki and well guy I suppose would be the older version of Futch
Onix

26611 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

weee.....

Suikoden II
Male-----
JOWY -- He is just HOT...cute and hot hahaha...especially in his Highland outfit
HUMPHREY -- Well now, I didn't see any reason why he's not hot.
CULGAN -- HOT...
CLIVE -- The clothes, the look...
VINCENT -- Hey, he may wear those clothes, but he is "HOT"
FLIK -- He has the face of hotness...

Female-----
TERESA -- She has a pretty face that simply makes her HOT.
ANNABELLE -- The outfit, the serious look....its HOT
JILLIA -- HOT, simply a match for JOWY
Suikoden III
Male -----
LUC -- He didn't look as good as SII...but in SIII, HE IS SIMPLY HOT
EDGE -- He kinda resemble Flik...hehe
ALBERT -- HOT HOT HOT
PERCIVAL -- The hair, the calmness, thats hot

Female -----
SARAH -- The pale faced girl has no reason why she is not hot!
AYAME -- HOT....

Suikoden IV
Male -----
SIGURD -- HE'S the ONLY HOT GUY there lolx...

Female --
sorry...none i guess...

Suikoden V
Male -----
GEORG -- HOT, sexy, HOT
KILLEY -- He looks hotter here than in SII.
DOLPH -- CUTE AND HOT
PRINCE -- He's hot, either for female or male lolzzzzzzzzz

Female -----
ARSHTAT -- The prince has a hot mom and aunt
SIALEEDS -- Attitude, sarcasm...all HOT

"It shall be engraved upon your very soul!" Hrist Valkyrie (VP2)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 16 of 19

Jump to: