Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Karma Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Official Site Has Been Updated Yet Again! (Updated Indefinitely)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dinn was added in the Official Website guys... :mrgreen:
Midori

Stijgende Zielen

53473 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't mean to bump this back up...but this picture is just so funny that I can't help myself. Taken from King's blog latest entry: Roy
http://www.blog.konami.jp/gs/img/genso_v/entry/20060425_03.jpg

Website also updated with character details of Orok and wallpaper of Queen Arshtat. Have fun ^-^
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

if it wasn't for that vulgar look that roy has, i think it would be very hard to tell them apart in that picture. just noticed another thing roy doesn't have that the prince does from that picture. the prince has earings and roy doesn't.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Midori

Stijgende Zielen

53473 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I noticed the eyecolors instead ^-^

Also the little caption under the pic says 'Prince, please stop making that face!'...more or less
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i actually started a topic on why they couldn't tell the difference between the prince and roy.

http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8857

wonder why they said that. prince usually has his expression happy looking while roy always has that vulgar look. or was it directed more towards roy?

Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heheee those pics are awesome, thanks for posting! I love Roy hehehee.
Nice obersation on the earring Buff. You can't really tell by those pics though, since the ear it should be in is on the opposite side.
Roy's easily identified by his nastier look though, I agree ^^

-My DeviantArt-
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Nice obersation on the earring Buff. You can't really tell by those pics though, since the ear it should be in is on the opposite side.

iactually he does have an earing in his left ear. just checked a photo on him and he does.

http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f210/krichan/?action=view¤t=339 .jpg

SnowKing

INF Medic Magicians

306 Potch
0 Soldiers
2350 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Richard has been added to the site.

SK
Vertius

The Runic Fletchers

629970 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Subsequent updates to the website haven't been noted here, so I'll mention the two major ones now.

A Flash Wallpaper has been released. It cycles through concept art for the game, and I think it's pretty good. It only comes in two sizes, though, and if your computer's resolution is anything else, it'll look either too big or too small. Here they are, anyway.

1024x768
1600x1200

To put it onto your desktop, you need to right click on your desktop, and click on Properties. Click the Desktop Tab, and then click the Browse button. Go to where you saved the folder, and double-click on the HTML file. Then, when it's selected hit Apply, and it'll be up. These are only Windows XP instructions; I'm unsure how it would work on Macs or on Linux.

Also, as Vextor made a news story about before, the Prince made an appearance in Pop 'N Music 13. Konami have put up a video showing the song that featured, which was a pretty good remix of Queen's Knights.

Queen's Knights, from Pop 'N Music 13

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Anyone know how to get that flash wallpaper working with Windows Vista (which sucks and I hate it btw)?

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vertius wrote:
Also, as Vextor made a news story about before, the Prince made an appearance in Pop 'N Music 13. Konami have put up a video showing the song that featured, which was a pretty good remix of Queen's Knights.

Queen's Knights, from Pop 'N Music 13

Just checked this out now. That version is from the Suikoden V Limited Edition Music CD, it has some pretty good remixes.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah. I had that CD in my CD player for a month straight when I first got it, although I tend to that with new music. A little less these days now that I have an iPod, but I've been doing it again with the new Maroon 5 CD. I love Kiwi and Wake Up Call.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71
Page 71 of 71

Jump to: