Suikoden Utopian and Inspirational Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Official Site Has Been Updated Yet Again! (Updated Indefinitely)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Holy Paladin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:54 am    Post subject: The Official Site Has Been Updated Yet Again! (Updated Indef Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Konami of Japan continues to update their website; check periodically to see what's new.

http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/genso/V

Last edited by Holy Paladin on Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:43 pm; edited 45 times in total
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Cool thanks for the info, the pictures aren't really anything new but there is one where the hero is looking at his true rune, I assume, which is on his right hand. I never understood why Lazlo had his on his left but since the queen as hers on her forehead and the Hero on his right hand than the last one will probably be on that character's left hand. Dawn -> Sun -> 'Dusk' or maybe it should be

. . . . Sun
. . . /// . \\\
'Dusk'. . . Dawn

EDIT: Site doesn't let me have just spaces so ignore the full stops.
Pesmerga

22556 Potch
34 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That makes sense since the sun rises in the east (Dawn/Right-hand), Sun is at its peak at noon (Sun/Forehead), and it sets in the west (Dusk/left-hand) :)

Pesmerga: "Hmmm. I thought that if I pursued Neclord, I'd run into Yuber."
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That may be (it seems fairly logical in that sense) but the left hand has always been seen as the hand that cursed runes would go to. Lazlo's Rune of Punishment is a prime example of this - so perhaps the "Dusk" Rune will be a cursed rune as well.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Camillus

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks Holy Paladin for new info. These are nice pictures but... Look at the screen when we can see the ship it look like in SIV almost so maybe there will be ship travelling? And second thing on this screen where he holds Rionne- I like it because it looks like he have some personality f.e: he didn't want her to do something. It's cool because in SIV Lazlo was only standing and watching what others are doing and here he has some influence on action it seems...

30626 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In one of those pics you can see the blonde guy with glasses who might be a HVG member. To bad we can't see his weapon...maybe we could have seen if it was a gun or not.
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The hero also has a tooth for an earring. Maybe this was already pointed out before, but I just now noticed it.

^Actual quote!
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The earring is a symbol of male royalty in Falena.
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, I'm really starting to like the Hero's character design. At first, he seemed to feminine, but now he's really looking cool! Anyone else feel this way?

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, the hero actually looks pretty cool. I'm pleasently surprised after seeing his in-game model. Still though, I prey that he'll be able to change his clothes. His current one is the worst of the three we've seen imo.
fc_conn

Campione della Fiamma

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Very nice! More excited about this game by the day.

And the hero's design is incredible. Always liked it, always will.
Fox Hound

Former White Wolf

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The blonde guy looked like wearing a gunner's outfit with a mystery aura surrounding him. Perhaps he's really a HVG afterall?

And yeah, the Hero looked masculine and manly in the in-game designs, which is good. Konami should change the Hero's artwork design so he wouldn't look so feminine anymore.
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, seeing as that the ingame art and models are all different from the art on the main site, I don't think he'll look to feminine ingame. Some of the other arts on the official site look weird compared to ingame images as well.

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You silly! He's not looking at the rune in his right hand. He's just checking the time. :P

Cool stuff. Wish we saw more of the Prince's spoiled little sister though. :wink: Either way, I'm really really hyped about this game. It's going to be great, and it's also comforting to know that the Prince doesn't look too feminine for my tastes. :)
Takemura

Darkside of the Moon

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes but, no one knows when this game will come out. Maybe we will get it next year at this time.. or maybe even longer..:( I wish they would just tell us a date. Also they haven't even said about japan's release so its not looking good for it coming out in 2006.. I hope so though..

Whats the deal wit Hero5's weapon? its all crazy and weird. :? His little stick that turns into three parts.. I wonder how his attacks will look.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71  Next
Page 1 of 71

Jump to: