Suikoden Ugly and Informational Keystone Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Hikusaak is evil
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

what do you think
Definitaly evil
37%
 37%  [ 19 ]
No way
62%
 62%  [ 32 ]
Total Votes : 51

luc

1862 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:16 pm    Post subject: Hikusaak is evil Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Does eny one eles think that Hikusaak is evil? There is no info on the Kindom of Aronia but before they were over thown there seemed there was in't eny wars. Besides that there's the Luc and Sasarai thing so we know he had ambitions,plus he has the Circle rune wich has the power of pease and stagnation.That also explance why he been gone trying to over throw the rune like Sierra did.
Alseid

The right King of all bastards

4938 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's nothing to support the idea that he's evil.
For all we know, he may be trying to obtain all the true runes(if he is at all) to keep them from truly evil people, like, say, Neclord, Windy, Yuber, Luca...

We barely know anything about Hikusaak. Harmonia is indeed a powerful nation, which has been involved in several wars, but that hardly tells us anything. They have an expansionary desire, but so does Dunan, Toran, Tinto, Zexen and others. That doesn't mean the nation, or their respective leaders are evil.

All the way to the edge of this world
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think he might be since he almost always seems to be on the bad guy side but maybe that is just what they believe is right but he still has the chance to be good so i have no idea but i think he seems evil (cloning someone...)

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
luc

1862 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

WHAT :shock: he manipulated the Guilds by saying blonde hair and blue eye were good and other combinations were evil when he himself has brown hair and eyes!
Alseid

4938 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What?
Really, what?

The other combinations of hair and eye colors aren't considered "evil"...

It's probably just that when Hikusaak rose to power(the "Hero War"), the race that inhabited the area on his domain had blue eyes and blonde hair, as a general feature, thus Hikusaak declared it to be the natural feature for Harmonian natives. And obviously, natives would be held in more importance than any other kind of people within the nation. That's why the first class citizens are blonde with blue eyes (even when Hikusaak himself isn't), and people with other features are lower classes.

Or maybe such social clasification was there before his reign started.

But that doesn't mean non-blonde hair and non-blue eyes are evil according to him...
That would be...surreal.

Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

When I first heard of Hikusaak I had always personally thought that he had evil intentions, especially the whole "wanting to keep all the True Runes in Harmonia's possession" thing..

but after Suikoden 3...I dunno but something in Suikoden 3 made me change my mind about Hikusaak and made me think...he's just misunderstood.
Although I still think his intention of keeping all the True Runes in Harmonia a greedy one...though there may be a reason behind that too...tied along with his dissapearance?

anyway..it is a bit too early to judge him, he's never really been talked about much besides the tiny bit of what Sasari and Luc have mentioned.

This topic reminds me of my belief that 'Leknaat has evil intentions' :lol:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Alseid

4938 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Perhaps she does.
After all, it was hinted in these secret messages the Suikoden3 dvd had (i think)

Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't beleive he was evil he just has a great deal of power and influence which allows the Harmonians to beleive that they have to be involved in everything.

1862 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey Alseid I did'nt mean he thinks non-blonde hair is evil thats why I said manipulated.
But that doesn't mean non-blonde hair and non-blue eyes are evil according to him...
That would be...surreal.

Last edited by luc on Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Too early to tell, IMO. We haven't seen enough (or, well, anything, really) of Hikusaak yet to know his intentions. We don't even know if he was the one who instituted the class system (do we?) or if he's even alive.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Lena Suphina

Luna Azul

7653 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If Leknaat were evil I'd be rooting for her. It's been a while where I have seen some kind of evil villian who dresses in a big white cape. Usually nowadays they go for snappy evil menacing costumes. Leknaat couldn't scare much but she could possible maky little kids cry.

Hikusaak hmmm? They put him like an evil guy. Such as Luc being the one who defied fate etc etc because he didn't want to play with Hikusaak's intentions. For one thing is that he doesn't suddenly storm in in 3 and try to grab ahold of the situation. And that Sarasai is able to return to Harmonia with Dios without being killed in some blood sucking merciless way. I think Hikusaak is a faded character until they find a plot which needs him in person :\

Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No idea as they had never showed him to the audience. I think Hikusaak is more like the emperor from Roman era (eg. Octavianus augustus) who considered to be hero even when they had the human-kill-human attraction for their people. Hikusaak is considered to be a hero in harmonia if i'm not wrong, and he had power. Politic had never been a good thing and every country need people to work for them (the cheaper the better). That goes my oppinion.

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No, I don't think that Hikusaak is pure evil (maybe a little wicked but not evil). I think that he is misunderstood as other stated before me and him being missing for the past time, which made the Harmonian aristocrats in charge of power in the Holy Kingdom of Harmonia that explains why it is referred as an some kind of an evil kingdom. There is also the trying to collect all of the True Runes that's something that can be argued about maybe he is doing it as it is said to keep it from the hands of evil or maybe he is doing it for his own benefit. Who knows why he is doing in any case we won't be sure until his secret unfolds to us.

luc wrote:
WHAT :shock: he manipulated the Guilds by saying blonde hair and blue eye were good and other combinations were evil when he himself has brown hair and eyes!

As said by others it is not necessary that he is the one that made this rule, but if he did it is also not necessary that he doesn't has blue eyes and blonde hair. I know that there is the issue of cloning, but who said that he has to be 100% identical to his clones (Luc and Sasarai). Maybe he wanted them to be different so that they couldn't take control of the Holy Kingdom of Harmonia in his place or maybe he wanted them to be different so that everyone could differentiate between them.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't know if I can answer this question...I mean, I never really met the guy :twisted:
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It is my belief that Hikusaak himself is not evil in anyway and his ideas of trying to gather the true runes are for protective reasons. However as such those who he gives the instructions too might take with a different meaning and thus rather than seeking them out to gather them they look to take them. I would not be completely surprised to see Hikusaak play a role for the good side when the Suikoden series goes Harmonia. Perhaps even as the hero, considering that he bears a true rune he doesnt age physically and maybe they have gone against the political structure of Harmonia.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: