Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Guy that looks like HeroV!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rai-Jin

1416 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:54 pm    Post subject: Guy that looks like HeroV! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In the Trailer theres a guy that looks alot (just the styling) like HeroV

He has Brown hair buts its the same cut (long with a pony tail) and he also has the same cloths only that he has a lil more yellow instead of red then the Hero? what do you guys think he is? i doubt hes another child

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

maybe he's a fan of the prince?( hero 5) or he is like hoi where he dresses like the hero? Maybe they had a contest, the best person to look like the prince of falena contest and he won!
Rai-Jin

1416 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i doubt. he is talking really serious to the hurry and pushes him a bit i forgot what they were saying though

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah he seems to be some other sort of royalty, maybe a friend of the family or a cousin or something?
kelvingarinkz

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the HeroV's outfits don't look like he's from royalty ... except the one when he just comes back from Lordlake Tour when Limslair hugs him
Its A Catapult

Arcarsenal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For some reason he reminds me of Sora from KH...but he seems really pissed at HeroV saying "You were with them...what the hell were you doing?"...or something like that, I don't remember...

He's obviously pissed tho.
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm...maybe he is juz another Imperial Soldier of Queendom of Felena. :mrgreen:
kelvingarinkz

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

he reminds me of Rachel in .hack//INFECTION
yeah ... thought he is a boy and Rachel is a girl but they wear similar outfit
Rai-Jin

1416 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i think he could probably be syaris' son (his cousin then).

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well... it could be interesting...but don't Syaries look too young for this? You know Queen(I never can remember her name) looks young but she has true rune and as far as we know Syaries hasn't got one. Nevertheless it is intersesting speculation and resemblence between those two is so large. Moreover this "quarrel"(this quarrel is strange because hero is silent :wink: ) is an argument that this boy is rather high standing-I want to say that it would be strange to shout at prince when you are mere servant. So I think that he is part of royal family, maybe distant part of family but still....

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, the queen can't be that old because she has a sister who I don't think wields a True Rune. This said, it is possible that the royal family was more numerous than we've been shown. It could also be the son of another important royal guard. Felid is the captain of the guards, so it is possible that HeroV knew or was even friends at some point with the son of one of the royal guards. If this were true, then this kid could be comfortable enough around the prince to argue or fight with him
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

LaLaLaVinCE wrote:
Hmm...maybe he is juz another Imperial Soldier of Queendom of Felena. :mrgreen:

Sorry if this is seen as nitpicking but he couldn't be an imperial soldier from a queendom. It would have to be the Empire of Falena before he could be an Imperial Soldier. Stuff like that gets on my nerves and I have to point it out from time to time. Sorry. :\
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: