Suikoden Ugly and Inspirational Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden V game cover
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiku

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:16 am    Post subject: Suikoden V game cover Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not sure if this has been postred yet.

Suikoden V game cover.

I love the cover. Looks even better than the Suikoden 4 cover.

And it sems the official site has been updated.

Music | Kingdom Hearts OC ReMix - Above the Rising Falls
Game | Suikoden V
Anime | Death Note
Next: ????
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They should have fit the whole image on there. The Queen MAKES that cover imo.
Hiku

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah I agree. They could have moved the image up a bit. The sun is symbolic for this game, and should be on the cover.

Music | Kingdom Hearts OC ReMix - Above the Rising Falls
Game | Suikoden V
Anime | Death Note
Next: ????
Zaj

The Lone Gunmen

31884 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's odd, there was already this cover I posted

is somebody trying to confuse us or something? Even Konamistyle shows both versions of the cover art!

Let our mercy, as deep as the Feitas, and our authority, as powerful as the Sun, be revealed to the entire World.
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Zaj's is the better of the two, I don't know which'll be used though...odd that... :|

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, King had said in his blog that they weren't sure what the cover was yet. I'm guessing they're still deciding. Personally, I like the one Zaj posted better. The first one seems really cut-off (and it is of course) and feels too zoomed in.

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1156566 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

it also could be cover for the singular game and cover for the special editiion as one shows more detail then the other.

They could also go for the reversable cover idea if they cant decide.

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like the secone one two.
The first is not represent the whole.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You also have to consider that the queen takes up space that will probably be needed for the game's title.

^Actual quote!
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Based on Konamistyle's page for this game, the version in Hiku's post should belong to the Normal Edition, while the one in Zaj's is for the Limited Edition.

Yet, the LE is supposed to come with some sort of a reversible cover anyway.
josiskrazy

500 Potch
114 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Blue Thunder wrote:
You also have to consider that the queen takes up space that will probably be needed for the game's title.

but they already have the title on there...the last 2 suikodens has had them in the same spot...i dont think they will change it...

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah I just noticed where they put the title this time. D'oh!

^Actual quote!
Sasuke

Blue Komet Ninjas

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Iam not sure if someone has brought this up, but does anyone find that the new main character looks really girlish? the weapon and stuff looks cool, im just not entirely sold on his appearance. (but im already sold on the game)
Holy Paladin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sasuke wrote:
Iam not sure if someone has brought this up, but does anyone find that the new main character looks really girlish? the weapon and stuff looks cool, im just not entirely sold on his appearance. (but im already sold on the game)

The Prince's in-game model looks way more manly so you shouldn't have to worry about him.
Zaj

The Lone Gunmen

31884 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sasuke wrote:
And you bumped this thread just to say that? Well, onto the point: it seems that Konami's been using the Hiku's cover quite a lot now, so it seems that it's the one they're going to use on the final release. The zoomed up version makes the cover look even more crowded than before with the four highlighted characters.

Holy Paladin wrote:
Sasuke wrote:

The Prince's in-game model looks way more manly so you shouldn't have to worry about him.

Yeah, the new poster art seems a bit more manly too, though.

Let our mercy, as deep as the Feitas, and our authority, as powerful as the Sun, be revealed to the entire World.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: