Suikoden Uncanny and Irrational Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What will you name the Suikoden V hero your first playthrough?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
josiskrazy

500 Potch
114 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i decided to go with Temujin...which is Genghis Khan's real name...

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

What?!? Seriously?
josiskrazy

500 Potch
114 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axis wrote:
Quote:

What?!? Seriously?

huh? yea...why is that a surprise?

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

maybe its all new to him.

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe he doesnt think a Hero should be named after Genghis Khan.Although he did leave that name behind when he started to battle so it anit that bad.

CLERKS
josiskrazy

500 Potch
114 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Genghis Khan is more or less a title..."Great Emperor"...at firsat I did wanted to go with "Genghis" or "Khan"...but i like how Temujin sounds...very asian royal sounding to me...

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have absolutely no idea yet.
I will probably wind up staring at the enter character name screen for minutes and enter my own name anyway...
So extra points for originality for me :roll:

Perhpas i should give this some serious thought.
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

josiskrazy wrote:
Genghis Khan is more or less a title..."Great Emperor"...at firsat I did wanted to go with "Genghis" or "Khan"...but i like how Temujin sounds...very asian royal sounding to me...

According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khan
Khan means ruler. Great name btw. It reminded me about how Asian is the fashion of Suikoden V.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
josiskrazy

500 Potch
114 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Calupict wrote:
josiskrazy wrote:

According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khan
Khan means ruler. Great name btw. It reminded me about how Asian is the fashion of Suikoden V.

haha on Genghis's wiki its has Khan as Emperor...but i guess its same difference...

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think , I will name the hero , something like lenoir or leo ,something like that.
Vince Muerto

The Cool Guy Regiment

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll probably name him David because thats what I name all heroes that don't have a name.
Suzume

White Wind Brigade

205407 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think that I'm probably going to name him Cyrus, like the Persian king Cyrus the Great, because I like the name. ^-^ I also felt like it didn't seem too different from the names of his family members.
(My best friend will probably name him Rumina since that's what he names all his heroes.)

Grasslands National Banana Appreciation Month!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gizel Godwin

Godwins 1st Brigade

38778 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've decided to name him Solaris, which is Greek in origin and means "Of The Sun."

My only worry is that Syaries' name is translated as Solaris, which would really nix that idea. I doubt that would be the case, but I do have a back-up just in case...Tai Yang, which basically means "Sun."
OptimisticPessimist

Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

84561 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dias. For some reason the name is stuck in my mind. I need to remember where I got it from... have been repeatedly naming my characters in other RPGs that I'm currently playing Dias for some inane reason.
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OptimisticPessimist wrote:
Dias. For some reason the name is stuck in my mind. I need to remember where I got it from... have been repeatedly naming my characters in other RPG's that I'm currently playing Dias for some inane reason.

The only person from a video game (RPG) in recent memory that I can think of, is Dias Flac of Star Ocean 2: The Second Story . He was Rena's childhood friend that left Arlia Village after an old tragedy. He's your typical blue haired swordsman from most RPG's. I'm just about sure that's where this name came from, but Dias is a relatively semi-common name.

It's a great name, but just so you know, Dias' personality doesn't really reflect our Prince's personality. The Prince seems like a mellow guy. Dias was very distant as all the "cool-guy" archetypes are in games/anime.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: