Suikoden Ugly and Informational Knowledge Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Opening Movies and Music

View previous topic :: View next topic  
red fang

1000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:16 am    Post subject: Opening Movies and Music Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm finally back. After my few failed attempts at posting, i just stuck to reading other's opinions. But with the resent avalanch of new suikoden games, i just couldn't help myself

anyway, I'm a big fan of the opening cinematics, and after seeing the new one for Suikoden V, I wanted to know if anyone out there knows where to get the opening movies or music for the rest of the games, and, if possible, maybe even for the Suikogaiden games

Please help me out, and feel free to rag on me if this topic already exists or has been answered.

thanks for your time :D
Lord_Tiberus661

White Wolf Army

-21593 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i go to ign.com they usually have the intros for suikoden. i know they have it for suikoden 3 and 4. you might have to down load it first though, but it usually dosent take too long though.
bbsting120

8553 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

RPGamer.com has the openings... they even have them for the suikogaidens, last time I checked.
jowy

ASHRAF

6500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i've listened to the beginning of suikoden 3 and 2 and 4 and the one i liked is the 3 the music is very beautiful wow that was very cool and every day i listen to it
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sars has uploaded the Suikoden I opening that came with the Sega Saturn release.

The link is here

http://www.suikox.com/movies/ssopening.avi

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really liked III's and the 2 gaidens' anime openings. I really wish they would do that again. At least V's is looking cool with the Sukoden II-esque character portraits.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: