Suikoden Uncanny and Illegal Keystone Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Giant Squid
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:31 am    Post subject: Giant Squid Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Looky here.

A giant squid.

EDIT* Whoops, quote instead of edit. Sorry. Please someone delete my otherpost.

Last edited by Tendou Souji on Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Nash Latkje

The Guy Your Mother Warned You About...

41000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

File not found... but i was chatting to a mate about some giant squid that he just mentioned for no reason... i remember the number five... five metres big?... or what?... something about five... but yeah anyway... the link goes to an error file not found for me...
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:52 am    Post subject: Re: Giant Squid Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axis wrote:
Looky here.

A giant squid.

*EDIT for url.
Lord_Tiberus661

White Wolf Army

-21593 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hey, that is a pretty big squid. i have never seen one that big before. its kinda makes you think, what else is in there. like a giant sea snail or something. :?
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow i have never seen something like that before.

Jossef

Beshennye Berserki

95809 Potch
200 Soldiers
23 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Arrg! 8 metres?!

I cannot stand the sight of squids. They look so ominous, what with their massive, expressionless, beady eyes and the wierd tentacles. Oh, and let's not forget their abnormal movement.

So yeah, I kinda wish they hadn't found that thing. :shock:

Last edited by Jossef on Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Shinji_Ikari

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Read it a few days ago... Apparently not the biggest of them, only around 8 meters.

A bit strange though that they would make news about stuff like this so fast evén in the swedish newspapers.
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5685455 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Pretty cool. I have heard a lot of stories about giant squids before, but i have never seen an actual picture of a living one in the ocean before. Just imagine diving and seeing one of those things under water..... Not a fun thought. I would probably freak out, even more than seeing a shark probably.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

runemaster wrote:
Wow i have never seen something like that before.

thats whats so special, we only know them from dead squid, they die and wash up places, or are somtimes rarely caught in nets(i think)

Sperm whales eat them....they have battle scars even.

giant squid are almost "not real" thats how rare they are.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Toady.. Giant Squids... tomorrow... Sea Serpents! I can't wait for other discoveries like this....

And I REEEAAALLLYY would like to taste the Ika-Yakis, Ika Sushis, Ika Sashimis, and Calamari Rings made from that squid! ME EAT SQUID!
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There are a lot of people who would still not believe that they actually existed if they didnt see some sort of image of them fully alive. Now there really are no excuses for them to claim that they dont really exist, or that they are just a figment of peoples imagination. These squid are truly a marvel, to behold I am sure of it, though I have never seen one personally. I would love to see one of these in person, but then it would have to be in a zoo or something, I would also probably be scared senseless too. I mean seeing something of that size close up, when it is still alive cannot be a fearless experience I am sure.

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
I mean seeing something of that size close up, when it is still alive cannot be a fearless experience I am sure.

Yeah, especially when it even causes battle scars on whales........ it'd be frightening.
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I remember that a sub in like 02 was going around the deapest part of the ocean and found a new type of jelly fish. Also just a while ago some guy found a new type of monkey,that was in the part of the world where the is the ocean a rain forest a mountain then a desert.I forgot where that is but I think in east India?

CLERKS
Lord_Tiberus661

White Wolf Army

-21593 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axis wrote:
Toady.. Giant Squids... tomorrow... Sea Serpents! I can't wait for other discoveries like this....

And I REEEAAALLLYY would like to taste the Ika-Yakis, Ika Sushis, Ika Sashimis, and Calamari Rings made from that squid! ME EAT SQUID!

ha ha ha, good idea. that does sound good and a squid would probably make a lot of sweet food. man am i hungry just thinking about all that food. :lol:
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, that's quite the picture. Can you imagine being the first person on the scientific team to actually see that. Your mouth wouldn't be able to close for the longest time.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: