Suikoden Ugly and Irrational Kraalesque Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

felid the hero's father?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kleibert

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:49 pm    Post subject: felid the hero's father? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i've read in the suikoden 5 announcement tat felid, the guard of the royal falenian family is also the hero's father, but in the long trailr we can see him embracing another girl (0:57)...morover when in the long trailer(1:17) of suikoden 5, we see the royal family, we notice everyone except him felid...so the qustion i'm asking is if felid's really the hero's father....
hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm sure he is ,maybe the girl( which reminds me of a cat )is maybe a duaghter of his from a past marriage or something.
Rai-Jin

1416 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i always thought the girl in the wods is rionne (look at the hair)

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah that is Rionne I think Felid may have found her.Or Felid is her father but then probly wont be yours may be the blonde guard or a guard that died.

CLERKS
Taleria

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Too bad the girl in the woods and Rionne have different eye color. The girl in the woods has greenish eyes, where as Rionne's are grey/black.
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Perhaps that girl is Miakis. That could be how she is Limslair's guard at such a young age. If Miakis was taken in by Felid, then she and Limslair would probably be somewhat close. She seems to be younger then the hero, Rionne, and quite possibly Limslair herself. To put a girl that young to protect the future queen, they must know what they're doing.

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I asume Miakis is the girl with the daggers but her hair is brown I didnt see any others that can be that girl. I stell thinkit is Rionne I dont see the eyes beging any different (Although I am partualy color blind :o )

CLERKS
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm...Just my personal POV, If the girl in the wood is Rionne and Felid is the hero father...could she also be the sister of hero? I mean maybe Felid have a past marriage or what. From the trailer we saw them like Father and daughter. - Thats my personal POV. What about you guys? :lol:
josiskrazy

500 Potch
114 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i think Konami already confirmed that he is indeed the father...on thier website...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: