Suikoden Ugly and Informational Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

the suikoden 5 progress?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kleibert

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:16 pm    Post subject: the suikoden 5 progress? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was wondering...i've seen somewhere that suikoden 5 will be out in almost one year, but the fact is that in the long trailer, there are already the voice of the characters, whereas this thing is made at the end of a game developpement, so how could it be? does in reality suikoden 5 is already made entirely but konami's waiting for a good selling moment? please give me your opinion because it troubles me a bit.
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well that is true they might be waiting for the right moment or they could have made the game in a different way then others.

Taleria

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Genso Suikoden V is supposed to be released on February 23, 2006.

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4501
Fundertaker

Mountain Stallion Riders

336708 Potch
200 Soldiers
14 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

First they release Rhapsodia on my mom's birthday, now they'll release Suikoden V on Japan 1 day AFTER my birthday? Not to forget that MGS2 was also set to be released in Europe on my birthday too :P

This post is officially Fundertaker Approved
skymansxeno

30626 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If that's true, they are probably putting on the finishing touches. And from what I could tell from the trailer, it is almost done.

I hope it's true.
Camillus

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow thanks for great info Taleria. They are fast-year after IV. I hope that they doing good work with it and don't rush it. So I think probably USA relase about May, so I hope European relase about July-August. And I repeat: They must relase it in Europe!!! :evil: Oh and Rhapsodia too.

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OK this sounds great cant wait!

hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's way too long!!! :| :cry: :evil: :x What are we going to do!! Excite ourselves to death!!!!
even though that's such a long time from now!!! i am happy to hear it will be realeased in ....some time ( that might take forever!)

I heard somewhere that it's going to be released in the end of december.

My 108th post !!!! MY 108 star of destiny post![/b]
Taleria

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

KKG wrote:
Wow thanks for great info Taleria. They are fast-year after IV. I hope that they doing good work with it and don't rush it. So I think probably USA relase about May, so I hope European relase about July-August. And I repeat: They must relase it in Europe!!! :evil: Oh and Rhapsodia too.

Don't thank me, but instead thank Dragonmaster_X for providing such information to be passed along.

Also, if Genso SUikoden V is released in February 2006 I'm wondering how long it will take for an American and European release since I doubt they'll release it as fast as they're releasing Rhapsodia for North America.
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

KKG wrote:

No kidding

S:IV released sometime in Summer months (I Forget...)

S:R/T released in US/Euro this month

S:V released in February of 2006

That's a grand total of about Eight Months!! Holy [insert word here]___[/insert]!

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Harrekki wrote:
KKG wrote:

No kidding

S:IV released sometime in Summer months (I Forget...)

S:R/T released in US/Euro this month

S:V released in February of 2006

That's a grand total of about Eight Months!! Holy [insert word here]___[/insert]!

hotspot wrote:
That's way too long!!! :| :cry: :evil: :x What are we going to do!! Excite ourselves to death!!!!
even though that's such a long time from now!!! i am happy to hear it will be realeased in ....some time ( that might take forever!)

I heard somewhere that it's going to be released in the end of december.

My 108th post !!!! MY 108 star of destiny post![/b]

No Kidding well we can exite are selves too death!! :roll: well we can play the other suikodens untill the end of october then we get suikoden rhapsodia and we play it untill suikoden 5 comes out!?

we can do something like that too make time fly ! it's already the end of this month.
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Four to five months isn't such a big deal at all. I mean, Rhapsodia's being released soon, and it's supposed to be complicated, so I would think that it would occupy our time for that few months. You should be grateful it wasn't as long of a wait like it was for IV (more than two years, I believe), only to find out that the game did not live up to expectations. Just be patient.
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

23th Feb release Suikoden V, but Japanese Version right? Then what about US/Euro version? Hopefully not 2 years cos I had a feeling that it will take 1 year to release after the Japanese version. :cry:

OMG...I cannt wait anymore longer...SoB SoB~
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's not that bad of a wait. I have plenty of games that I am going to try to play while we are waiting for Suikoden V.

It won't be as bad of a wait for me, since I have other things to do. It felt like forever for SIV, but I had nothing to look forward to, until I got the game....

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
david the great

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i really dont see the wait being so long like everybody else cuz Square Enix is putting games out like nothing. and there are a lot of good games out right now like Radiata Stories soon there will be Romancing SaGa: Minstrel Song and Wild Arms: Alter Code F and then there is going to be what i think well be a big hits Dragon Quest VIII and Suikoden Tactics and then others too that i dont remember right off the top of my head so really if you look at it there will be a lot of good games to keep us from going crazy and killing ppl waiting for suikoden 5.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: