Suikoden Uncanny and Irrational Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden--another Final Fantasy?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Camillus

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I see one huge problem with the end of the Suikoden story. I mean everyone here have some thoughts about main things that should be shown in last Suikoden, like Yuber&Pesmerga, Harmonia, Hikussak, Sindar, cataclysm or not, Jeane, Viki and so on. You see, everyone have some ideas they would like to happen with the end of thr storyline. How could possibly Konami make game that will be equally good for all those people? There always will be people who will say: "this ending is lame, it's inconsistent with past storyline.." and so on. It is faring good so far because those main things of the series are only hinted by konami, so people can speculate. And very frequently fans have very good ideas of what should happen next, however I'm a pessimist and I think that it happens more than often that game companies in general make weird decisons when it comes to storyline(f.e. about the same looking Family of Jeanes - however it seems they have withdrawn somewhat from this in SV).

So I would like Suikoden to have proper ending but I'm afraid it may be weird/shocking/etc. for a lot of fans. But I also thing it is acceptable for Suikoden to continue as long as it has decent storyline and gameplay. However I don't think it will end up like FF series - because Konami have choosen another way for it's series and it will be probably hard for them to continue it at some point without losing some important features that make Suikoden - Suikoden, and if they still decide to continue after this future,crucial point Suikoden will no longer be our beloved game, it might become another "normal" RPG series from Konami.

Well, this mostly cover my POV. I hope it is readable. :*laugh*:
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: