Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Onil doesn't know??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:09 pm    Post subject: Onil doesn't know?? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

First of all i didn't know what the topic should say so i just put onil doesn't know ???

Okay i was playing suikoden 1 and i had just defeated milich but i didn't beat teo yet , after i sharpened my characters weapons i said why not talk to everybody on the same floor when i talked to onil she said

ONIL:Apparently there's a very rich fellow by the name of lepant who lives in kouan. KOUAN? it's southwest of kaku.

Why would she say this if i got lepant more than three months ago in the game? i got her before, i got lepant shouldn't she know?? why would she say that? she is a gossiper ?

( for anyone who wants to see for yourself i have the english version of suikoden 1)
IF there already is a topic about onil saying THIS then you can lock this i don't mind.
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They probly didnt double check what she says thinking people wouldnt care besides why talk to her I didnt. Besides I remember where every one is and how to get they.Same thing for S2,S3 and 4. Although I think it may get harder in S5 and should be easy in Rhapsodia though.

CLERKS
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I'd assume it was just something that went unchecked before it was released. Interesting though. Thanks for sharing it. I'll add that to my list of what's wrong with Suikoden I.
hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I guess they didn't check suikoden 1 before sending it , and the wierdest part is that before that, she said stuff like anything interesting lately? hopefully they check out suikoden 1 before they send it out for psp. :roll:
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

When she says "anything interesting" it meens you recuted every one you can right then and should probly go to bed or the stratagie room.

CLERKS
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: