Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Marscarl: The Aristocrat
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SnowKing

INF Medic Magicians

306 Potch
0 Soldiers
2350 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:25 am    Post subject: Marscarl: The Aristocrat Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If this topic is useless feel free to lock it up but I wasn't sure where else to put it. Where did the information on this Aristocrat leading the forces opposing the queen come from? Has anything else been mentioned?
Would I be correct in assuming he would be the one saying how the Prince has been hardened to the young blonde man (likely his son?). If anyone could answer this itd be much appreciated.

SK

"Barking dogs may occaisionally bite, but laughing men hardly ever shoot."
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sars pointed it out in a small topic which was overlooked, and yes I belive that was him.

http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5604

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Leon Silverberg

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think some guys that where at the TGS said that Marscarl was a political opposite movement of falena. i don't know what he says but the dude beside him could be his son.. they remind my of kiba and klaus in S2
Throne

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah me too, HE's bald and his son is a pretty boy.

And I was wondering why was their attire very different from the normal attire of aristocrats in Falena. The attire of the royals is more chinese inspired while theirs is more Euro inspired.

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They are from different nations it seems, but live on the same continent.

If you look at Suikoden 1, the various regions of Scarlet Moon are very different. Kaku and Seika are very Asian, the Great Forest is just like Lord of the Rings, Moravia is like Saudi Arabia, and there are European castles/forts everywhere.

^Actual quote!
MichaelW

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I predict that Marscarl will take the star prevoulsy held by Lepant/Sasarai/Lino En Kuldes and his "son" will have the star that was held by Eileen/Dios/Flare.

Anyone get that vibe?
SuikoCrimson

The Lion Hearted

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The star Given to Lepant and others are given to people who has a high status in the nation. You could be right with your speculations.

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You do have a point about his possible star.

Miscarl will probably turn to the Hero's side at some part during the game. Chances are though, that he won't be useable in battles, but his son could very well be.

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I always assumed he would be a villain. In the dialogue it seems he's opposed to the Hero since he mentions how "stronger" he has become (and he's at his own castle while saying it).

And wasn't that his son that stabbed Rionne in the one scene? I'm pretty sure stabbing people in the back isn't Falenan custom for "Hello how are you?"

^Actual quote!
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I doubt they will be allies, but I doubt they will be helping the queen either.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
SnowKing

INF Medic Magicians

306 Potch
0 Soldiers
2350 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

We could very well be seeing another three-way war. The Queen, the Prince and Marscarl all figting each other. COuld prove to be very interesting, time will tell though.

SK

"Barking dogs may occaisionally bite, but laughing men hardly ever shoot."
MichaelW

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it was a different preson that "stabbed" Rionne.
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kinda possible that Mascarl and his son be like(Other general besids Troy in Suik4?) and Helmut. And even if he is running against the current political rule, if the Queendom should be destroyed, then he would have no rule of what he wanted, so it is likely for him to go on our side.
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You mean the father-son duo of Colton and Helmut?

I thought that one of the Queen's soldiers stabbed Rionne. He seemed to have one of those outfits on, but I could be mistaken...

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Leon Silverberg

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i think both of them will join you in a later part of the game.
its just like axis said. he would be stupid to totally destroy the queendom..but he also seems to change the queendom into an empire that is led by him and his son. but to go that way he will have to fight with the other opposite, the prince of falena.. he is also an enemy of the queen
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: