Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Karma Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Fun (not serious) theory about Paula.... *Spoiler*

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lazlo

Knights of Gaien

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:47 am    Post subject: Fun (not serious) theory about Paula.... *Spoiler* Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was just thinking about this today. It's merely speculation, I have no real evidence to back this theory up, and it isn't serious, but, here it is.

Paula is not allowed to return to the elven village because her mother, Romina, committed a horrible sin. Even though it was her mother, Paula must carry the weight of this burden. What could the sin have been? Well, let's see here...

1. In general, the elves hate humans. There are exceptions, but given the ones we see in four, I'm inclined to believe none of them (save Paula and Selma) have any kind of love for humans.

2. Every elf we've seen in Suikoden to date, save Paula, have had an outlandish color of hair. Kirkis's was flourescent red, sylvina's was pinkish-purple, Stallion's was blue, Roland's was Purple, Nei's was blue, Selma's was green....Paula.....Paula was a blonde. Not a very common color for Suikoden elves.

So my theory is that Paula is a half-elf, and that her mother, Romina, eloped with a human male, resulting in the birth of Paula, whose very existence reminds the elder of her mother's heinous sin, thus causing his deep, unreasonable hatred for her.

What do you think? It isn't serious, but I thought it was kind of fun...
hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe paula's father was human? maybe her mother murdered elves/people/whomever?
maybe she was evil and then when she had paula and the elves found out about this they didn't want paula to come to the elf village becuase she might be evil like her mother?
I'm pretty sure paula had red hair and that selma had a greenish yellow hair. but maybe becuase of paula's mother the elves didn't let paula in the elf village.
But wasn't paula adopted therefore she didn't know this? , if she did know her mother at one time then someone tell me.
I wondered why they all of a sudden let paula go to the village of elves , becuase i didn't even know that paula wasn't allowed in.
Blackwind

Ravenstrike

66500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Paula was born with the "True Bimbo Rune" It makes the bearer blonde and allowws blondes to be born into the world. Should the bearer die all blondes in the world will become red-heads.
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What your joking right?

Shikai

White Paradox

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

.... yes, he was joking.

Though if there was a "True Bimbo Rune" I might die of laughter.
Blackwind

Ravenstrike

66500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

runemaster wrote:
What your joking right?

What your joking right?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: