Suikoden Unique and Irrational Kraalesque Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Characters shown in the 10 minute Suiko V trailer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deirdre

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

that dude in the bottom right of screen 3 looks a lot like hero4(lazlow) IMO

I even blew the image up in paint, he's wearing a red bandana

I mean red bandana, black boots with silver tips, shorts, a shortsword, the hair, not to mention we cant see his hand+he looks pretty sad

of course it could just be speculation, and konami would really have to pull out an explanation of what he's been doing all these years, but falena isnt far fron the island nations either
Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I personally don't see it. The sword looks more like a dagger then a short sword. Plus, he looks like me when I first get up in the morning; tired and sadden by the fact the alarm clock went off. I'm not saying it isn't Lazlo, I'm just saying I don't think it is. He reminds me of Juan more then Lazlo.
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Deirdre

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Juan? the blonde monk with short hair and the weed? since this game is pretty much 100% to take place before SIII due to george's age, Juan would be pretty young

unless your just refferring to the cloak

anywho, on the dagger situation, the "weapon" goes from his foot to his knee, therfor being the entire length of his shin, pretty long for a dagger, yet you are correct that hit does look shorter than lazlow's swords in SIV, yet almost identical to the length of Chris' shortsword in SIII
Camillus

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You know Lazlo and his weapons could look diffirent IMO because SV takes place about 150 after SIV but still I don't think so it is he. However it would be very cool to have him in SV- they would be able to change his chracter-I think living for so long has some influence on it.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

very true, i'm not saying it IS him, just saying that he looks a little too much like him for him not to be IMO

You would think they would avoid making characters that look so much like the hero's but then again we havent even seen his face yet, and look what they did to us with SIII, when the flame Champ screens were revealed everyone was screaming for McDohl lol

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't really think that he looks like Lazlo.

It seems that the girl that is beside of him seems to know him or something like that.

I am probably the only one to think this, but the weapon that he is holding looks more like a Sai then anything....

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Zieg

15988 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ugh...I highly doubt whether that's Lazlo.

Why would Konami release the presence of him in the game in the opening movie?

He doesn't resemble Lazlo at all imo. His clothes are pretty similar to those hero IV wore, yet the face says it all...it's not him.

Actually, he could only be a fanboy. Perhaps he saw Hero IV once, got impressed by his fighting skills/personality ( xD ) and later on decided to become his follower of some sort ( remember Ko?)...everything's possible in the Suikoden universe :D
Camillus

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
I am probably the only one to think this, but the weapon that he is holding looks more like a Sai then anything....

Hmm.. I thought that Sai looks little diffirent-it's handle has those metal thin things and their shape allows to hold it in another way(more variation than simple dagger)

Quote:
Actually, he could only be a fanboy. Perhaps he saw Hero IV once, got impressed by his fighting skills/personality ( xD ) and later on decided to become his follower of some sort ( remember Ko?)...everything's possible in the Suikoden universe

Hehe It would be cool :D And maybe it is possible.

However for now it is hard to speculate if it is possible for Lazlo(I don't like that name :evil: ) to appear in SV. It would be easier if we knew what happened to him in Rhapsodia-You know maybe he ended in Koolok, maybe he traveled to Harmonia or became King of Obel or simply would be killed.
So I have mixed feelings: hear from somebody who have beaten Rhapsodia what happened to HeroIV and with this spoil the game greatly(but it would be easier to speculate) or wait and see by myself(why so long? :cry: ).

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That dude isn't Lazlo. Bowlcuts and short shorts, anyone?
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And that girl beside him is Flare! She has must have got the Brown hair true rune!

He dose look like Lazlo, yet it isn't him. He is more than likey the brother of the girl beside him, and I doubt they would show him this early if he was in the game.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Makumaku

The Flying Squirrel Batallion

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not too simillar IMO.

(sweet sig coming, not so soon, as my main computer bit the dust)
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm...another mystery for us the solve, That guy looks abit like Lazlo...bt I hardly think he is. - My personal POV. :P
Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I never said that I thought he was Juan, I just said he reminds me of Juan. He looks like he's been napping all day. Or, he could remind me of myself when I first wake up in the morning.

I do seriously doubt that Lazlo would enter another war with his Rune of Punishment, knowing what will happen if he were to die in that war. I really don't think it's possible that it's Lazlo.

Lazlo was also the Tenkai Star. What Star would he be returning as? Every character, minus Little Viki because we don't know if that is the older Viki or not, has returned with the same Star.

And if he's a secret character, like Tir, they wouldn't place him in the trailer. That'd be like showing Tir in the opening movie of Suikoden II. Not a really good way to have a secret character...

Edit: That is a dagger. Look at the blade length, not the length of the entire thing. It's thinner then a sword, and considerably smaller then a sword.
Cowardice cannot survive.

Last edited by Zeik Tuvai on Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Username wrote:
She has must have got the Brown hair true rune!

AHAHAAH! That's beyond hilarious, good job.
Deirdre

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mitchell wrote:

Lazlo was also the Tenkai Star. What Star would he be returning as? Every character, minus Little Viki because we don't know if that is the older Viki or not, has returned with the same Star.

Edit: That is a dagger. Look at the blade length, not the length of the entire thing. It's thinner then a sword, and considerably smaller then a sword.

The Tenkai doesnt mean that the person is the hero, just the one responsible for bringing the stars together (like Thomas in S3)
It would be odd if he were to be brought back as a different star, and personally i dont think it would happen either

then again, i've never said it was him either, so it doesnt really matter

I still dont think its a dagger, the blade itself goes from his knee to his ankle (which is what i was originally referring to, i wasnt looking at the entire thing, of course he's holding at a little lower than his knee, just pretend its level) If a blade went from my knee to my ankle, i would definately consider it a sword

+ some characters have changed weapons, like Nash, Futch, and Kasumi (and if you want to count the Zodiac sword for viktor)

heck, some have even switched in and out of being NPC's ( Jeane, Tuta)

Once again, i'm not saying its him, just saying there isnt much concrete evidence that it cant be...........afterall its just speculation :?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: