Suikoden United and Informational Kibbutz Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Characters shown in the 10 minute Suiko V trailer
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Makumaku

The Flying Squirrel Batallion

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:25 pm    Post subject: Characters shown in the 10 minute Suiko V trailer Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

First off, I wasn't sure if I should of added this to another topic, or create my own, but then I didn't want to clutter up another topic with this stuff, so I decided to make a new thread, if this is wrong, please delete or lock this topic, then PM me what I should have done please.

Now, on to the goods.

If you want me to get screen caps of all of the characters shown in the trailer, including the ones that aren't flashed on-screen as these are, just let me know.

And I'm doing this so people can see everyone that was in the trailer, and look at them for longer than a few seconds wtihout having to mess with the video.

I'm currently trying to find a better quality video so I can re-do this, but with cleaner images, but this is good for now.

(sweet sig coming, not so soon, as my main computer bit the dust)
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

We have almost no info but I'm sure when SARS gets some he'll start the Suikoden 5 section.

CLERKS
Featherfall

The Third Brigade

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Am I the only one who thinks the char is the bottom left of pic #12 is wearing a Kooluk uniform? That uniform's been bothering me ever since they showed those 4 chars with it. It might have nothing at all to do with Kooluk, but the tones remind me of it. Any thoughts?
Fox Hound

Former White Wolf

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So they've shown only around 40-50 characters so far, with 58 still remaining. I guess we'll find out by playing the game later.
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

char is the bottom left of pic #12 is wearing a Kooluk uniform?

Kooluk has been destrod by this time.

CLERKS
SurfRune

RipCurl

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In Frames 10 and 11 the Dude in the upper Right Corner looks like he might be a ninja. :mrgreen:
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's just Falena's normal soldiers uniform I'm sure. Also we are not completly sure if Kooluk is still a nation or not, so no one can say anyting about them for sure.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
SuikoCrimson

The Lion Hearted

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The lady with the fan, could she be the next strategist? She seems to be a scholar or a librarian to me.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My guess would be that she is the new strategist. Based on what she says in the trailer, and the fact that she has a big book in hand, and she also is featured by herself when the characters are flashing on screen give the appearnace that she is of imporance in the game.

Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Also her standing by the hero during the hero's un worded speach before the big battle points to her being the strategist. I just wish I knew her name.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
SuikoCrimson

The Lion Hearted

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I guess its another Silverberg, maybe the granddaughter of Eleanor. But her hair its blonde and I never seen a blonde Silverberg before.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, if she is the new strategist, and she is a Silverberg, that will be another suprising change that a character will undergo (this is assuming that her hair can't be blonde).

Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The fan girl appears to have something on her forehead. Perhaps it is the aforementioned Rune of Dawn? Mayhaps? Also, basing my knowledge on symbolism from Dynasty Warriors, the fan probably indicates a Mage and a Strategist. If we finally had a strategist that could also fight I would be in blissful heaven.

Edit: Does pic nine seem reminscent of the Fred to Rico relationship? Or any other Maximilion relationship? I'm curious because theres a warrior, someone idolizing him and someone else carrying a heavy load, straining with it. Just a thought. Also, hopefully everyone noticed that in every picture there is a binding feature about them all. The 1st is the royal family, there was the queens gaurds and more that I can't know right now. Just a thought maybe to inspire someone to make an astute observation.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dynasty Warrior's sybolism pretty much stays within Dynasty Warriors. The "Feathered Fan" is pretty much a representation of Zhuge Liang, who is well known for using a feathered fan to command troops. For that reason, a feathered fan is almost synonymous to strategist. The Zhuge Liang = sorcerer who soots laser beams from his eyes is an invention of Koei entirely.

We've had a strategist who can fight in Suikdoen 3-- Salome. And yes, he is blissful heaven.
Taleria

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zaj I mean Mike wrote:
Quote:

char is the bottom left of pic #12 is wearing a Kooluk uniform?

Kooluk has been destrod by this time.

That's only an assumption that Kooluk has been or shall be destroyed. The only evidence people are using to backup this assumption is that it was not mentioned in the previous games, which I think it's a bit weak for such a large speculation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: