Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Knowledge Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Hellion in S5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, it would make sense. There has to be a Blinking Mirror in SV, and Viki doesn't get it until after Suikoden I. I think it would be great if they brought back Hellion, maybe even giving her a more major role. I mean, all she did in SI was give you the mirror, and then sit in your basement forever, and then, after the war, sit on an island predicting the weather. In fact, think of the way you got the Blinking Mirror. She doesn't even give it to you, she just moves out of the way for you to get the chest. Talk about boring. Hellion is right now one of the most useless characters in Suikoden. She needs a bigger role.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: