Suikoden Uncanny and Illegal Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Hellion in S5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The-Traitor-McDohl

Shi Shi

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe Hellion is the future Viki.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well the fact that they have different stars would seem to suggest otherwise. But then Viki and Little Viki had different stars, but again, we don't know if they're the same person. Looks aside, you wouldn't think they were.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Blackjack

78881 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought it was confirmed that they were the same person? I remember reading that. Somewhere. Maybe here. Maybe Suikosource. I dunno. But I read it.

YES. YES IT CAN.

"Life is not a having and a getting, but a being and a becoming." -- Myrna Loy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I figured that they were the same person. I don't remember if I read that anywhere, but I know I assumed that they were the same.

I think that Lil' Viki referres to the older Viki as her older form, or something of the like.

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The only clue we have that Little Viki and Older Viki are the same person is that in one book or art book or whatever Little Viki was referred to as a younger Viki.

I don't think Hellion is an older Viki. If the younger Viki is a genius and the teenage Viki is a dumb broad just imagine what a 70 year-old Viki would be like. Her head would implode out of sheer confusion.

^Actual quote!
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hah, you probably are right about the Head-Imploding thing.

Perhaps Viki gets better as the years go by, but I don't think that Hellion or Viki are one (or two) in the same.

As long as there aren't nearly 100 Vikis roaming around by the last Suikoden I'm fine.

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Now that you mention it... An entire 108 Stars of Destiny consisting solely of Viki would be... Omg that's hilarious to think of. But really, when you think about it, her traveling in time itself causing numerous Viki's to appear. It's one of those time theory nonsense issues you read about in one of your text books in college.

Viki 1 travel forward in time three years (One Viki is already in that time era).
Viki 2 travels forward fifteen years (That's two Viki's).
Viki 2 Meets little Viki (Four Viki's now...)
Viki 3 travels back 150 years (Five Viki's)
Viki the Little travels to a random location to find Viki (Six Viki's)
Viki 4 travels to Falena (Seven Viki's!!)

All those Viki's are still in those places in the certain point in time. Maybe someday, all the Viki's will come together and "blink" the entire Suikoden world out of existence. MAYBE Pesmerga and Yuber summon them all by accident while they battle in their final duel! The Viki's freak and everything goes "Blink!" Please note, this is all a big joke. Not serious, in anyway. Oh, and if this is how the Suikoden world will end, we all need to band together, form the 108 Stars of Konami's Destined Butt-Kick, and proceed in decimating every Konami building in the world. Yes, that would be fun.
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

WoW, there are so many Vikis...haha, sometimes I really feel that Viki have some relation with Jeane, seems like there are also alot of Jeane. Konami just love to left some mysteries for us to solve...haha... :P
Leon Silverberg

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

LaLaLaVinCE wrote:
WoW, there are so many Vikis...haha, sometimes I really feel that Viki have some relation with Jeane, seems like there are also alot of Jeane. Konami just love to left some mysteries for us to solve...haha... :P

Yeah, but it isn't known that Jeane teleports herself in time..
I think she is definatly not human, she is very old and the one Jeane that we have seen in Suikoden 4 is the same we saw in Suikoden 1,2,3.
Ok the design changed a lot.....it became more interesting...hehehe
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This went from Hellion to Viki now to Jeane? Come now.. let us stay on topic here.

There's no sound reason for Hellion to make an apearance in Suikoden V, wether the time period is before or after Suikoden I. Hellion is a seer, but not to the extent that Leknaat is. Leknaat is way more powerful than Hellion ever was. Leknaat was arount in Suikoden IV's time perion and all the way up to Suikoden III's time period. That is a lot of years. Hellion is 70. A mere fraction of Leknaat's age. So, it stands to reason that Hellion is not Leknaat's replacement in Toran.

As far as the blinking mirror/glowing hand mirror is concerned, why can there not be more than one? If it is a relic or artifact from an ancient civilization (most likely Sindar, as we've yet see any magnificent technology in suikoden that isn't tied to theose Sindarians) then who's to say that civilization only made one? If we see Sindar ruins in Falena, it is safe to say that these sindar had to have the blinking mirror and used it/them quite often. For there to be traces of their civilization in Falena, Jowston and Grasslands, it'd be quike a lot of hiking, or not, with the usage of blinking mirrors.

However the Sindar civilization came to die out, it is not an uncommon idea that these travel mirrors would be left behind. Maybe there weren't so many, but there were enough to position them in their major locations and Viki/Hellion or whomever had the first one, found one of them and decided to use it. This would explain their presence in the various Suikoden games in different locations. Perhaps the one we see in Suikodens I through III is the same one. and the one we see in IV is a different one, thus it is called the Glowing Hand mirror.

Oh, and Leon Silverberg, you're incorrect. It was never said the Jeane we see in Suikoden I and II is the same one we see in III or IV. Heck they could be 4 different Jeane clones.

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

So, it stands to reason that Hellion is not Leknaat's replacement in Toran.

After S1 Leknaat quits being a Seer for the Empire and Hellion takes the job being the only other Seer.
Quote:

As far as the blinking mirror/glowing hand mirror is concerned, why can there not be more than one?

They have made it out like there is only one Viki has it in S4 Hellion in S1 Lepant gets at the end of 1 gives to Riou in S2 in the furture you give it to little Viki and she gives it back to you in S3. They made it like there is only one also I dont think they are Sindarien I think there from Viki's world the one filled with mirrors (see suiogaiden I think #2?)

CLERKS
PirateSigurd

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But yet Leknaat still lives on Magic Island around Toran ,btw I thought Leknaat as a seer for all of the Suikoden world.

"The Blood of the sea flows through my veins, I return to it now to be reborn" Troy
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Shortly between Suikoden 1 and Suikoden 2, Leknaat and Luc moved away from Magician's Island to another one. Either that or they moved between Suikoden 2 and 3, but for sure, they moved to a new and undisclosed location.

The only thing that we know about Leknaat is that she has the Back Gate Rune and she's the "Executor of Balance" whatever that means. There's never been anything saying that she was some type of seer for the entire Suikoden world.

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I know she was the seer for Scarlet Moon, but who knows what happened after it fell to the Liberation Army.
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

She stoped being a Seer and lived with Luc till S2 then dissaperd till S3 but Luc did get Sarah. I dont know if they lived on a different island seems unnessecry plus at the end of S3 there is the picture of Leknaat,Luc and Sarah walking to the tower how many protected islands are there with towers?

CLERKS
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: