Suikoden United and Infamous Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Hellion in S5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Max was with the Scarlet Moon Empire for his entire career until he was kicked out and joined Tir's army.

Hellion could be possible. But we know so little about her that we can't confirm her return more than any other character's return. Everything we know about Hellion comes from dialogue in Suikoden 1. Nothing new was ever revealed about her. We know that she specializes in the ability to "Recall" and is somehow connected to the Blinking Mirror. She could have created it, she could have been guarding it, or she could have had just one of several Blinking Mirrors.

^Actual quote!
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Given that this takes place before Suikoden I, it can not be too long before. Because we clearly see Lorelai and Georg. This would mean if Hellion is in the game she'd be at the youngest, 50 years old. I don't recall any 50 year old women passing through on the trailer.

I'd be more on the lookout for Morgan. Hellion never was said to have any ties with Falena as far as I know. It is known that Morgan was a slaveclass there and he may make a brief appearance or be a star.

Hellion wasn't a great magician in Suikoden I, so what makes anyone think she'd be a better one in a prior game? I know senility weakens you but Hellion seemed to mentally be there during Suikoden I, and the use or runes is a mental thing.

I seriously doubt Hellion would be in Suikoden V. I'm more prepared to see the ones we know are there and about 100 new characters.

Once we get a scope of what Falena's landscape loks like and such, will we modify our Suikox map? We already know of two places, Sol Falena (which I presume is the capital because its where the Queen lives (Sol meaning Sun and her having the True Sun Rune) and Dahaka, the place where they set up camp.

On a side note, I think that's totally Viki in the beginning. Sneeze..where am I? Come on.. who else? Seriously?

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Admiral Ackbar

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

BEFORE Suikoden 1? Where do you get that from? This was never confirmed.

Besides, Georg was a Scarlet Moon General before he became a Queen's Knight. Richmond reveals this.

And Hellion was a good mage. She was a spellcasting character. She wasn't as good as Luc or Crowley (the two best mages in Suikoden 1) but that didn't make her a bad spellcaster.

^Actual quote!
Lord_Tiberus661

White Wolf Army

-21593 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

that would be odd and that is a possibilty. i mean they are looking for evil and the queen is putting off some serious evil vibes (most likely because of the rune) and they always ned up in place fighting evil. and he would still be around 25-30 years old at this point. put there is also the chance he hasent formed the knights yet and is a fresh knight working by himself with his aide. but it still would be cool to see him back again.
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zaj I mean Mike wrote:
I didnt use her looking like the Queen is the reeason for her coming back my idea was highwind44029 were Viki sneezes and leaves the mirrior and Hellion being a Seer knows she can keep it. I just looked at Hellion and saw she looked like an older (much older) virsion of the Queen.

Yeah, I kind of got that now, and I agree with that. What I don't agree with in your initial post was that Hellion might be related to the Queen just because they look similar.... and they don't look that much similar either... :?

P.S. Hellion was a great magician, and if she is in Suikoden V, then she would be much greater thanks to the skill system, since the Magic chanting will rely on the skill, and not her low-ass speed.
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Also one person said that the Blinking Mirror may not be unique but Viki little Viki Lepant and Hellion were the only ones with it. Also they made it sound like one of a kind. Even little Viki that lives in Viki's world she says that you gave it to her in the furter (so when she went back she could give it to you).It is most likly that it was a heriloom were Viki is from the strange mirror world we saw in Gaiden.

CLERKS
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The one Hellion gave to Tir was the same one Lepant gave to Riou. I have no idea how Little Viki got hold of it though (it was probably a different one), and Suikoden IV's just too far off in the past. It's hard to tell whether it's the same one because we don't have any links.

Edit: Yeah, I just realized how Little Viki got hers... but that still confuses me.
Admiral Ackbar

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The one in Suikoden 4 looks different. Very different. It has blue and yellow colors if I remember correctly, and a sideways "W" at the top. The blue and yellow colors appear on Viki's clothing right? I don't have a pic to look at real quick.

^Actual quote!
Windspun_Monkey

Monkeys

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It would be much more believable if there were multiple mirrors.

If S5 really does take place after S1, there is a chance that we could see almost any character again. I wonder if Apple will be in this game? It would be difficult to logically explain her presence in Falena when she just got done with one war and another is starting soon. I guess it would be possible though.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Throne

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd like to see Helion. I know people don't like her for being old but I used her in the game for the reason that I wanted an oldwoman as a part of my party. Weird?

I think she's an interesting character that needs more exploration. I remember what he said to Tir about the burden of the rune and this really struck me(correct me if I am wrong but that is what I remember when I recruited her) maybe she knew more. Who is this old woman? Like what others have said before, can she be connected to Viki? etc.. that is why I like her.

Then again any connections to Falena are quite nill.. Aside from her white hair which is a common occurence for old people I think there are no info that could bind him to S5.

When I think about it, she's the only old woman I know that you can use in battle.

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Throne wrote:
When I think about it, she's the only old woman I know that you can use in battle.

Sierra Mikain. :P

I don't think she's connected to Viki or anything, but I'm more interested about her power of "recall". They never really expanded on that...
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There is probably more then one Blinking Mirror. Hellion originally has one, that goes to Tir and then to Lepant. Lil' Viki had another, perhaps the Older Viki might've taken it from Lil' Viki before she teleported herself to the Island Nations.

If I am not mistaken, Hellion has the qualifications of a Seer, so there has to be more to her then meets the eye.

If this is after S1, then it's doubtful we'll see her, since by now, she would've taken over for Leknaat as Toran's seer.

Besides, it might explain why Lorelai's ending was so shady back in S1. They could've had this planned since day 1....

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Rai-Jin

1416 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah thats true sierra mikain is the oldest suikoden char we know off

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

:D You got me there but Hellion is old And unlike Sierra she can have osteoperosis, arthritis, alzimers etc I still wonder how in the hell this old croon could fight. :?

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

We don't know how old Lotte is. It is said that her physical age does not represent her real age. She could actually be the oldest Suikoden character...although that's very doubtful!

^Actual quote!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: