Suikoden Urgent and Informational Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Georg and Felid (official site update)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leon Silverberg

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

MMan9000 wrote:
Hah, that would be interesting.

Maybe Georg disquises himself everywhere he goes. If this game takes place after he leaves the Imperial Generals for Grasslands and the Black Moon Knights. Then he murders the queen, maybe he didn't want anybody to know who he was, so that he wouldn't have people after him...that would explain the eyepatch.

After these events, he along with Lorelai high-tail it to Tinto and Gregminster respictively and that's where we find them in S2. Along the way, Kirke might reunite with Lorelai, and give her his weapon, and Georg ditches the eyepatch since there could be information out about the queen's assassin wearing an eyepatch.

Of course, this is just all speculation...

Hehe...funny but i don't think he comes to falena in order to kill the queen.. i'm sure he uses it for the same reason "Mitchell" told us.
It would be a very good reason for a swordmaster like Georg.
Or he had an injury that healed through magic or some rare medicie..
He sure doesn't use it as a disguise...then he could wear a mask like luc or something like that...
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It could be medicine or something of the like, but I don't think that medicine like that would exist in Suikoden times, but I could be mistaken.

That idea about Lorelai and Mr. Eyepatchy was probably going to be the smartest thing that I will say all day.

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

IF we cant really guess why he has a eyepatch then maybe he is not the Georg we know and love. ( guess since we dont really know and if i am wrong then please tell me)

Leon Silverberg

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

runemaster wrote:
IF we cant really guess why he has a eyepatch then maybe he is not the Georg we know and love. ( guess since we dont really know and if i am wrong then please tell me)

be sure, it it the georg we know..we wil lsee why he wears the eyepatch..soon
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OK it is him then. Thats a relief. Thanks for that Leon Silverberg,

Urn

Azure Flames

7756 Potch
0 Soldiers
970973 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Georg Prime comes to Falena at the request of his good friend, Felid. I believe that is stated in his character summary. He had no intentions of coming to Falena just to assassinate the Queen. He wouldn't have even known her. So, I really don't see why he would need to disguise himself if he was invited by one of the most influential men in Falena, the husband of the Queen. That alone makes it unlikely that he would be there just to kill her.

KOOLUK SUPPORTS TINTO MINERS
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is a crazy idea but this place is for talk about Georg and Felid so i will say it. Imagine that Felid has discovered that the queen is losing it and will soon be to destructive and mad. SO he sends for georg his good friend to assasinate the queen and then that alone would save the Queendom. After that the sister comes along and all that.

What do you guys think it only speculation.

Fox Hound

Former White Wolf

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it's just a coincidence. Georg probably was called by Felid only by good faith and no other puns intented. However when the story progressed the Hero and co. find out that the Queen is actually evil, the hero escaped... finding more friends and building up the army.... story story and story yada yada yada and then finally challenged the Queen and wins.

Georg is probably the one that slain her in the end, and not the Hero.

It's really fun speculating. :mrgreen:
Urn

Azure Flames

7756 Potch
0 Soldiers
970973 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, it is a good speculation, but why not just kill the Queen himself? He is the closest to her and it seems he could get close enough to do the deed by himself. I don't think he would send for Georg Prime for those reasons. Just think about what he would say. Georg Prime has no allegiance to Falena, so the conversation woul dbe something like this:

Felid: Hey Georg old friend, I have a problem down here. It really isn't your business, you will most likely be banned from Falena forever and you may face jail time or even worse execution, but can you come on down from the Grasslands and kill my wife?

Georg Prime: Well, Felid, old friend that sounds very exciting. My skills have started to rust and I was planning on leaving the Ebony Moon Knights anyway. Nothing would brighten my day than assassinating your wife for reasons unknown to myself. So, I think I might just do that.

Felid: Great to hear! I'll make the arrangements.

Georg Prime: See ya soon old friend!

Well, it's plausible but I just don't know if it's likely. Georg Prime would not turn his sword against someone just because a friend requested it. He would most likely have to make up his own mind to do it. Plus, we have the whole issue with Killey being involved and the fact that Felid seems to be staunchly in support of his wife.

KOOLUK SUPPORTS TINTO MINERS
Ayala

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey I just thought of something. What if a love triangle of sorts happens? Maybe it would be between George, the Queen, and Felid? George, being Felid's best friend would never betray him. While the Queen, all crazy and stuff would be like tired of Felid and see George as her new boytoy. Then Felid, in a jealous rage goes against his bestfriend not seeing that the Queen is probably trying to poison him or something to get to George (George being faithful and all). George seeing this only does the only thing he could do and thats kill her before she could kill Felid.
Just speculating of course...
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah that makes sense but i still like my idea but lets see what happens shall we?

Fox Hound

Former White Wolf

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, the love thing does seems to make sense, but I see it rather differently.

ZOMG !!! It's time to speculate beyond boundaries.............

Felid called Georg because he's a highly skilled swordsman and it would benefit the Queendom greatly, plus he's probably Felid's best friend. Felid may have recommended Georg's skills to the Queen and she gladly accepted it. But continuing from my earlier post, Georg finds out that the Queen is actually evil and has lust for power (probably because of the Sun Rune).

Georg, feels dissapointed because he was actually supporting a tyrant, thus decided to help with the Hero's escape. He probably asks Felid to stop the Queen earlier, but then Felid refused, why? Maybe because Felid may have loved her to death and his undying loyalty to the Queen, so he will support her no matter what she'll do (we have Barbarossa at Suikoden I so why not Felid? :mrgreen: ). And so the rest is like my earlier post.

But along that I might want to add that in the Final Battle, the Hero may will eventually has to face Felid, his own father. Felid's role is probably like Ain Gein from Suikoden I or Han Cunningham from Suikoden II, where he remains loyal to his liege to the end, and he may then apoligize to both the Hero and Georg for being a complete ass :mrgreen: , and it'll hurts the Hero with absolute grief and guilt. (Kinda like Tir)

And then after Felid, then he'll face the Queen. Hero and co finally defeats her, but his grief because the loss of his own father by his hands is too un-bearable, and now his own mother as well? so Georg probably voulunteered, and finally ..... he is the one who did the job on slaying the Queen.

Note that the death of Felid can probably happen mid-game or near the end game, or it may not happen at all!! But it's still a possibility.... :lol:

Again this is pure speculation, some can be right, or all of them might be dead wrong, and there are maybe many other speculations that can be add... like Felid's the one that killed Rionne and that made the Hero mad at him and lust for vengence, but I'll leave that out because it's about Felid and Georg.

Well, that's my 2 cents on the Georg and Felid.
Something Edible

Cthulhu Fhtagn!

3000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think I figured it out... here:

He found some good glue in Suikoden 2, so he didn't need the eye patch anymore. :D
Siertes

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Felid better not die! He and Georg probably have one sick unite attack.
Rai-Jin

1416 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Something Edible wrote:
I think I figured it out... here:

He found some good glue in Suikoden 2, so he didn't need the eye patch anymore. :D

did you make them by yourself >.<?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: