Suikoden Unique and Illegal Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Leknaat=Windy?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rezard

215744 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Leknaat=Windy? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was thinking about something...

Did you guys ever notice that in the entire suikoden 1 history line, we never go to see Leknaat and Windy in the same place and time?

Is it possible that they are the same person?

Think about... every true rune seems to have a curse, right? So I was wondering, maybe the Gate Rune's curse is to split your personality in two, a good and a bad side. There's some evidence to that:

1) Although Gate Rune Wars was all about Windy and Leknaat, they never appear in the same place and time, they never fight each other.
Ex: In the final battle, Windy summons 100.000 monsters to crush the liberation army and Leknaat appears to unsummon the monsters, why didn't windy appear to fight back?

2) Leknaat and Windy don't grow old, while Tir and Jowy do. Why is that?
People say it's because Tir and Jowy have components of the true rune and Windy and Leknaat have halves of the runes.
This seems awfully strange. If that's the case why they're called the front and t he back runes, they should be called the first and the second halve. It seems two different components.
To me, they don't grow old because they both have a full gate rune, it's just one of theirs personality that is sleeping.

3) They look a lot alike

What do you guys think?
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Iceberg has an apprentice :lol This is inpossible I mean split personallity is in the suiko world(Nash has it I think) but they cant change what they look like,and I dont think they look alike Leknaat looks younger with black hair Wendy's was gray probly blonde. They dont age because they were over 20 like Sierra she was 12 then slowly aged to about 19. Plus Windy was with Barbossa a lot when she leaves he in factuated with her would try to follow. Also Leknaat is blind.

CLERKS
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They are from the same clan, it's as simple as that. A history can be found in the game as well as on this and other sites about the Gate Rune Clan and about each of their histories.

With that being said, topic closed.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: