Suikoden United and Inspirational Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Help! How do I get Mukumuku, if I didn't get him in Kyaro?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FF9

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:26 pm    Post subject: Help! How do I get Mukumuku, if I didn't get him in Kyaro? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didn't know that I needed to get Mukumuku in the beginning of the Suikoden II game. I am now midway through the game and am still trying to get him by walking alone with the Hero only in my party and fighting in between Greenhill and the Muse checkpoint. I have spent about 60 gaming minutes in fights and cannot find him.

I tried before I went to get the dragon egg and now after I came back.

I am about to have another major battle again and Radat has fallen to the Highland Army.

Does anyone know if it's still possible to get Mukumuku? And if so, how do i do it?

Thanks in advance,
April
deadfoxx

Northwind Dragoons

13233 Potch
5 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you miss him in the begining its just like trying to get his comrade. It is insanly time consuming. i was lucky it only took 13 min to get him but im running on about 4 hrs to get any of his other squirrel friends.
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

deadfoxx is right. On a related note, Mukumuku is one my favouite characters...I love squirrels! :D

I was planning on using him for the entire game, but he just sucked too much for the final fight. He is a long-ranger, though, so maybe I`ll be able to fit him in next time.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mukumuku is kinda cruddy. The only magic rune he can use is fire and half the time it backfires and hurts all allies.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 10:08 pm    Post subject: Mukumuku Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks to everyone for responding.

So, can I get him at any time in the game? Or do I have to accomplish it before I move on to another area?

Do I get him only when I am alone with the Hero? Or can I have other party members with me?

Thanks again for all of your help!

April
Yumi

Mysics of the Forlorn

0 Potch
170 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No, you don't have to get him now. You can do it any time later.

I'm not positive on this, as I always used just the hero to get him, but I've heard that as long as you have an empty slot in your party, you can take others with you.

Man, I remember in my first game, I missed Mukuku, and it took me an insane amount of time to get him near Greenhill. Yet, I have never had any problems getting his friends. All four of them always join me almost immediately. Maybe its the game's way of making up for the ten plus hours it made me go through for Mukumuku...
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I do not know why you spent all that time without getting him maybe you were not walking in the right path, for me even when I did not recruit him in Kyaro it only took me few minutes until he joined me while fighting. You should make sure that you are going through the right path or you will just waste your time without getting anything. About you being alone so that he joins you I say that will be better maybe you should try getting him before the final battle since the monsters in that area will be more easier to kill, anyway good luck in finding them. :)

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 12:08 pm    Post subject: Thanks!! Mukumuku found! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

First of all, thanks to everyone for your help! And I especially want to thank deadfoxx, Rorshacma, and Njord! We started trying to find Mukumuku again this morning.

Success at last! Actually, my 8 year old daughter found him. I wasn't even paying attention to her and she asked me should she cure the Hero who was poisoned. When I looked up, there was Mukumuku fighting right next to the Hero! I screamed and startled her! She kept going in and out of the Muse Checkpoint area and I told her to stay close to the road and fight. She didn't know that we had been searching for Mukumuku and thought that we were just leveling up.

My 4 year old daughter wanted to join in the celebration and locate another squirrel. I told her she could try to find Makumaku. We removed Mukumuku from our party and took just the Hero. She found Makumaku within minutes!

I am very grateful for everyone's advice and help. We really want to get all 108 stars. Just knowing that you're doing the right process is sometimes enough to give new hope to press on! Thanks again!

April
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congratulations, you are truly lucky to have your daughter as your lucky charm; well nothing is more enjoyable than finding success after a hard work, you should celebrate for your success and of course alongside your daughter. :)

47809 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mukumuku is the only squirrel I wasted my time getting,the other 4 aren't worth getting unless you have 100+ hours on your hands, also where do you get Mukumuku in Kyaro I always did the world map walk thing to get him.1 more question when ya get all 5 squirrels whats your new memory card image.I heard that it changes but what?
Yumi

Mysics of the Forlorn

0 Potch
170 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you get all five squirrels, the memory card image will change to Mukumuku's face. Also, if I recall correctly, if you get all five squirrels, you will get an extra scene during the ending, and Kinnison's ending text will change slightly.
KoRnholio

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sesshomaru, in Kyaro, you just have to search the tree behind Genkaku's house three times when you're there in the beginning of the game. I've always gotten him that way, its so easy to remember. I've never actually walked around in the Greenhill area to get any squirrels. The only save that I have the other four squirrels in, was the save where I just Gamesharked everybody in. I also have both Millies in that save :)
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nice, I didn`t know about the memory card thing. Even though I love the squirrels, I`ve never bothered to get them all. I`ll have to force myself to do it next time...XD

Poker of Doom

157293 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My question with the whole cute, annoying squirrels is where exactly is the last one. Richmond is like walk around Forest Village. Do I actually walk in the village, just outside the village, or in that little clearing I call Black's Grove. To me that area south of Forest Village looks like a dragon.
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sad fact of the matter is that when I first recruited Mukumuku I didnt even get him in Kyaro and rather I accidentaly teleported myself over to Greenhill and he joined my party in my first battle. But I have never ever been able to get any of the other squirrels no matter how long I spent looking for them. Seriously I have spent 6-7 hours of gaming time looking for them and never had any luck whatsoever. Sad isnt it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: