Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Kraalesque Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

teleporter....tress rune mis....tress?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Child of The Sea God

188289 Potch
2671 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

highwind44029 wrote:
Ace was really the only one who had the guts to make a move to her. And Geddoe... well, he didn't seem to care, but most men get stunned by her..... *ahem* qualities. She HAS to be here, and we HAVE to learn at least a little bit more about her.

What did Ace do? :?
Windspun_Monkey

Monkeys

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There is a pretty good chance that they will put some returning characters and not tell us about them until the game is out. Viki has been in every Suikoden so I am pretty sure she will be in this one, although it would be sweet if it was the young Viki. I was hoping this game would take place close enough to S1 and S2 to have Futch make an appearence but it seems like it is too early for him.

I beleive Georg is confirmed but I am hoping for Pesmerga and Yuber to be back. A little backround on them would be awesome. Maybe we could at least learn why Pesmerga is chasing Yuber... or anything along those lines.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Blue Thunder wrote:
I posted this in my LJ:

Quote:
If you have the Suiko V intro/video downloaded, go to the 20 second mark. It should show an overview of a city with people walking around.

Look at the "white" character at the upper left of the screen, walking from left to right towards what appears to be a guard.

It's obviously a female. And she has white clothes, white hair, and a staff.

Remind you of a certain runemistress?

You'll have to play and rewind it to see the animation. It totally looks like Jeane!

No one believes me >_< But I swear that it is Jeane. I've spent enough time oggling over her to know!

This is like the time I claimed Roland was on the cover of Suikoden 3 and no one believed me. But then I pointed it out and laughed at everyone that didn't believe me, and they just called me an obsessed freak.

You obsessed freak!!!!!!!!! :P

Can't check it out now, but I will later.

Child of The Sea God wrote:
highwind44029 wrote:
Ace was really the only one who had the guts to make a move to her. And Geddoe... well, he didn't seem to care, but most men get stunned by her..... *ahem* qualities. She HAS to be here, and we HAVE to learn at least a little bit more about her.

What did Ace do? :?

Ace sent her a letter. She laughed. That's all.
Hrestelan

44244 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Blue Thunder is right. That person looks exactly like Jeane.

There's a good chance that all the characters on that scene are Stars of Destiny. All of them look too different to be NPCs, and I even saw a blacksmith. Is that your HQ perhaps?
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

All I can say for now is that I hope that they keep the majority of returning characters under lock and key (and lock pick proof) cause otherwise we would know all about the game possibly before it came and, and that just would ruin it, for me at least...

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, that person did look like Jeane. Perhaps Konami wanted to show us that both Jeane and Viki would be in it, but they might've wanted us to have to look harder then we had to in S4, since in the first trailer, you could see them easily. That was a good idea on their part, since it has gotten most of our speculation juices flowing...

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, that pserson looks like Jeane.

Also, it's already been confirmed by the genso team that Jeane doesn't have a true rune.
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yes it does look like jeane alright. hey its fun like when you are exploring the town/village you see your soon to be sod's scattered walking around doing anything to nothing.

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
josiskrazy

500 Potch
114 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

it makes me think this is the HQ...there are just too many that looks like a SOD walking around...and I hope they do something like Radiata Stories...and give each character something to do everyday...make it seems like theyre not standing in one spot all day long...SII was the only game that sorta had something like that going on...

but here are some screen and speculations...

first shot under the bride picture 1...
http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/1973/219ic.jpg
1. the guy in red who people think is Mike or Clive or just a HVG member...hes walking across the screen real quick...
2. right next to the 3rd flame (you can only see half of it) youll see blue and red, which looks like those 2 Samurai-type guys shown in the character montage...
3. if you look under the bridge you see like 5-6 people there...one of them swings an axe and another is holding a staff or spear...neways they dont look like regular townspeople to me...more SODs?
4. to the very right under Konami a group of 4 also walks by, they dont look like towns people either...

under the bride picture 2...
http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/9523/229vl.jpg
if you look at where it says gamestop youll notice 2 things...
1. was almost an holy shnikes!! moment until i looked at it closer...youll notice sum1 wearing a blue shirt...at first quick glace i thought it was Queen...the upper part sorta matched her attire except she wears green, and dark pants...this person doesnt...but i think its the person you see at 1:39 at the very top left corner...
2. but right next to that person youll see the big fella who in the trailer yells out "For Victory!!"...just becuz he was upfront and one gives one of those cries in the scene where the Hero seem to be giving a speech it makes me think he'll prolly be a king/mayor/leader of a kingdom that will help Hero V (like Lino was in SIV)...and this might be his place....but then again why would he be standing under a bridge? haha...

last picture is the town shot...
http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/2350/233xa.jpg
1. okay lets start with the one mentioned by Blue Thunder...theres a girl who looks like Jeane just right under the "AM" of KONAMI...
2. at the very top middle youll see a person in white robe and blue underneath walking by...you can see her in the first group of character collage...
3.. just something to point out...right about the E in GAMESPOT, youll see sum1 who looks like hes in an Obel soldier uniform...the stupid egghead helmet and all...plus theres alot of other people there who dont look like regular townies...like the people the "obel soldier" is walking with...the person walking behind "jeane", the person in the center of the crowd over to the right, the 2 people in blue and red running across the bridge (between the 2 flames) theres a guy who looks like he just walked out of the house by the fountain (you only see his head in the picture), the 2 people talking in the left top corner by the big house...

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Who knows, maybe they put all 108 characters in the trailer, but made sure that most of them were hidden to the untrained eye. That's some smart thinking on their part.

More speculation and guessing makes happy fans!!

Official Smoke Bomb User

Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Don't forget two beaver people running around near the center in that last screenshot.

THis must be the "HQ" location for this game. It looks cool! But I wonder why its so dark? Usually people aren't outside unless it is daytime. Maybe it has something to do with the Sun Rune?

^Actual quote!
Camillus

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If this is HQ then I don't know...there only few streets on few levels. I hope there are some buildings and other structures in our HQ.

The Third Brigade

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Personally, I think the enormous dragon-boat is the HQ. Compare its size with the other little boats around, and notice the buildings on top of the deck. The thing looks gigantic :D It would be neat if you could add storeys as your cast of characters grew XD
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That might be a good idea, Featherfall.

It would be fun if you could create it to your liking. If you want the headquarters to look different then what it might look like now, then you could be able to change it.

I personally would change the outside look at least, I don't like the overly Japanese feel to it...but it will probably grow on me.

Official Smoke Bomb User

hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was watching the movie again too, and i looked for jeane, and i it does look like jeane but, there were about three other people that were wearing white also( isn't that wierd ) but if the one with the staff is jeane we are correct. :mrgreen:
But why would jeane have a staff, will she fight again? that'd be cool if she did/does though .
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: