Suikoden Unique and Irenic Kosher Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Where did Riou, Nanami, and Jowy go after II?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:00 pm    Post subject: Where did Riou, Nanami, and Jowy go after II? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I remember reading this someplace but forgot where. Can you copy and paste the link from where they got it?
Percival

Go Go Power Rangers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Apparently, they went to the Grasslands. I remember this being noted on a Suikoden 3 wishlist way back, but I could be wrong.
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Pretty sure they just lived in a hut at an unknow location.

CLERKS
Lai_Atreides

Sorceror's Field

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I believe the three went to a peaceful location that Nanami kept trying to push them to go to for the whole game. Probably on a cliff near the ocean if I remember one of the pictures. They didn't go to the Grasslands and they didn't fight anymore, that much I know.
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought they just went on a journey to see more of the world. The American games don't really tell you. Do the Gaidens give more information about that?

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They did go on a journey and then they returned to Genkaku's house in Kyaro I believe.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Samantha Carter

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thats what i believed they did too.
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They did go and journey around the whole world. I don't think they returned to Kyaro though.
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The end of the game shows that in Kyaro for a second. It also shows them walking by Jillia and Pilika meaning they went to Harmonia at least for a little while. I also personally have a theory that they had a short stay in the grasslands, hence all the sword and shield runes in Suikoden 3.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is this not explained in suikogaiden? ( i never played it so i am guessing) I believe that what Milan Fiori said is true.

Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Gaiden showed them travelling around the world. They were indeed basically just roaming around, and even went to Harmonia at some point. They eventually returned to Kyaro though.
Dura Sinai

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My constant response for any suikoden hero when they dissapear sfter winning the battles......

They go fishing.
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

:? Fishing eh? Maybe they went Water-sk...wait there are no water ski's back then...heh. I wonder though, I don't want Suikoden to be like FF but I wonder what would happen if the people of the Suikoden World started to have better technology, the SME has Guns so...

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
Rune of Knowledge

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it kind of sad that Nanami will be the only one that ages...so sooner or later she'll die while Jowy and Riou live on...-_-"...a very sad fact for the two true rune holders to endure.
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually, the Bright Shield Rune and the Black Sword Rune aren't considered full true runes, and they don't grant agelessness. So Riou or Jowy would have to take the other half to form the Rune of the Beginning for that to happen. So they are all aging normally at the moment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: