Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

I'm gonna go ahead and naturally assume Killey will play a role.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Makumaku

The Flying Squirrel Batallion

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:45 am    Post subject: I'm gonna go ahead and naturally assume Killey will play a r Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Now, I'm not a huge follower of the Suikoden story. I do have a nice grasp of it though. But some people know the timeline off of the top of thier heads and such.

And based on the rumours of what time frame this game is gonna be set in, do you think Killey will actually be in the game?

Or maybe his tribe will be featured in the game.

Since his tribe is in North Falena, one can only assume that it wil indeed play a part in the game.

Especially since he is rumoured to have a hand in helping George Prime assassinate the queen.

Anyone have any input on this subject?
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Killey was confirmed to be a part of the plot to kill the Queen (along with Georg) way back in Suikoden 2. If the Queen gets assassinated, that means he's probably a Star of Destiny, but he might not be wearing his super sweet red zoot suit with matching pimp hat.

^Actual quote!
Makumaku

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lol, I hope he wears something reminiscent of the red suit at least. Hopfully he's not in a bright green sweater-vest with blue dress pants or something wacky like that.
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Killey's tribe is definately involved - check out the blond with the glasses. Notice a familiar outfit?

With Lorelai and Georg likely involved, Killey is almost conspicious by his absense. I hope we see him, though. Since he was part of the assasination of the Queen, it's likely he'll be there. And with Georg playing such a big part...

What I want to know is there he fits in with Lorelai being there. 0.o Their Suikoden 2 dialog makes it kind of clear Killey and Lorelai hadn't seen each other since Lorelai threw him in jail somehow in Falena, which I always assumed was before Killey helped Georg kill the Queen.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As long as he has his weapons of infinite badassery, he will be used.

(Note: I'd find it infinitely funny if in battle his icon didn't move at all, since he was one of I believe two sprites in Suikoden II that stood completely still during battle)
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

heh well if he appears it would be a nice addition to the game, what was his weapon in suikoden 2?

malicesoul

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
(Note: I'd find it infinitely funny if in battle his icon didn't move at all, since he was one of I believe two sprites in Suikoden II that stood completely still during battle)

That's what makes him so badass. He's like a statue when he stands there, but he moves, he's pure awesomeness. I love the way he uses his weapons. What are his weapons anyway? Who's the other sprite that doesn't move at all?

Anyway, Killey really should be in this game, since it appears that Georg and Lorelai are in the game. Killey apparently helped Georg kill the queen, and Lorelai put Killey in jail. I'm surprised there wasn't a unite move between these three.
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I swear I see Killey in this trailer.

runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is that picture supposed to be Killey? I dont think that looks like him.

Makumaku

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The only way that character is reminiscent of Killey is his clothes.
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Does the trailer show his weapon? If it does and he is from the same place as Killey then it has to be him,but whats with the glasses?

Zieg

15988 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And...even though I am a guy, I can tell that the one on the screen is definitely more handsome than Killey is...
Makumaku

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

runemaster wrote:
Does the trailer show his weapon? If it does and he is from the same place as Killey then it has to be him,but whats with the glasses?

I don't realyl see how you can make that judgment. So, if a character has a gun, and is from the same tribe as Killey, it is Killey?

Even if the character barely resembles Killey?
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This games timeline is unknown as of yet correct? He is from fallena i think, he has the same weapon, same clothes,and a person can change what he looks like when he or she goes into hiding. Thier are many reasons Makumaku, is what i have said enough?

malicesoul

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not to mention the only place that uses guns is the Howling Voice Guild, which Killey is not from.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: