Suikoden Utopian and Irrational Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Building full of Roses??
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MichaelW

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject: Building full of Roses?? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Twaikin said that 10 years ago, he dug so much he ended up in Toran in a building full of Roses?

What place is he talking about?

This is what he said in his comment box:

5) Old story!
Hi! 10 years ago
I dug too much, and
found myself in
the country of
Toran!
I was in a garden
of a gorgeous
building covered
with roses!
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That sounds like Scarleticia(I think that was the correct spelling), Millich Oppenheimer`s mansion. You should remember it from S1 if you played it. Hmm..by the way...Millich is very French, so why does he have a German-sounding name? Weird...

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Scarleticia is the name of Milich's fortress, not of his mansion in Gregminster.
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I also say that it sounds like Millich's mansion.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

iscalio wrote:
Scarleticia is the name of Milich's fortress, not of his mansion in Gregminster.

I meant Scarleticia, not his house in Gregminster. Scarleticia is more of a manor house than a fortress...it`s hardly fortified.

Northwind Dragoons

13233 Potch
5 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lake Toran castle was also full of roses after the armies left. Cuz Zen stayed on as the gardener there
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think a shovel would be enough to dig deep underneath a large body of water, nor is it likely he would somehow dig straight into the castle.
leena fighter

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gwendal wrote:
Hmm..by the way...Millich is very French, so why does he have a German-sounding name? Weird...

Isn't Millich one of the characters who's japanese name isn't pronounced at ALL like the english spelling? I forget how it's written, but I'm pretty sure it's not Millich at all.
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

According to the site with all the character ages, it`s "Miruihi Oppenhaimaa".

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The names in Suikoden comes from a variety of languages... There're quite a number of German names anyway... Like Viktor, Klaus... Off hand thats all i remember...
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But Milich embodies many French stereotypes, so why give him a German name?

Orange cavalry

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

grrrrr sure he is one of the six general but why do they have to put the french as a gay i hate it
Darkmagus

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The only thing that really protected that manor was the gaint rose with poisonous pollen.

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lepant wrote:
grrrrr sure he is one of the six general but why do they have to put the french as a gay i hate it

Who said that Milich is homosexual? He is a narcissist, which is not the same as homosexual people.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Narcissist is people who adore himself so much he could die if in a day he couldn't see himself in the mirror^-^

while homosexual/gay i believe i don't have to explain it as you all knew it better than me^-^
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: