Suikoden Unique and Informational Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Lorelai?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rai-Jin

1416 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:18 pm    Post subject: Lorelai? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ì klnow you guys might get sick of these never ending topics but im sure that at 9:05 at the GS trailer in the background could be lorelai everything looks like it except shes not wearing a cote and seems to wear a skirt what do you think?

This is far fetched but possiblities are there
bbsting120

8553 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I think a bunch of people are already speculating that, and I'd probably have to agree that I think it's her, too. But guess we'll have to just wait for anything more concrete.
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didnt think so at first but the mexican kid is from the city the Queen destroyed and I think they are in the colisum. If I remember her social status was low so she would be there with the slave types.

CLERKS
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I definitely think that's Lorelai.

Compare that shot to her Suikoden II art:

Firefly

Wednesday's Army

20952 Potch
328 Soldiers
225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, her shirt/vest in the movie look almost identical to that picture. I don't see a cape though.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Also see the blue head band and hair color. It's Lorelai.
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

IF you squint closely, she even has Lorelai's jewel on her forehead.

I think it's definately her. At least I hope so. If it's not here, my guess is it has to be a close relative.

Zaj I mean Mike, I don't think Lorelai's social class is really commented on in the games. 0.o Did I miss something?

Interesting, though - I wonder what timeline this is in, now? For Lorelai to be there, it can't be too far before Suikoden I or even II. (Perhaps it can even be after.)

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
bbsting120

8553 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think it can be AFTER II since people have said the queen was already dead prior to Suiko II. It makes sense that it's either between I and II or before I. I personally would like to se it fit in between the two.
Lai_Atreides

Sorceror's Field

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Georg is too young for it to be after II. Look at his facial features, too young. Lorelai's class was never mentioned. Only one we know of is Morgan who was a slave.
josiskrazy

500 Potch
114 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zaj I mean Mike wrote:
I didnt think so at first but the mexican kid is from the city the Queen destroyed and I think they are in the colisum. If I remember her social status was low so she would be there with the slave types.

he was not in the coliseum shot...we see HeroV, Georg Prime, Black hooded girl, and and blonde hair kid...

8553 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

where does it say that the little sombrero kid was from the city the Wueen destroyed?

he was not in the colisum shot...we see HeroV, Georg Prime, Black hooded girl, and and blonde hair kid...

I dunno, but SARSadmin said that originally... and since he is the one most able to translate ths stuff i'm sure he knows what he's talking about. I'm guessing they reveal that is where he was from in some of the dialogue.
josiskrazy

500 Potch
114 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

bbsting120 wrote:
Quote:

where does it say that the little sombrero kid was from the city the Wueen destroyed?

he was not in the colisum shot...we see HeroV, Georg Prime, Black hooded girl, and and blonde hair kid...

I dunno, but SARSadmin said that originally... and since he is the one most able to translate ths stuff i'm sure he knows what he's talking about. I'm guessing they reveal that is where he was from in some of the dialogue.

i watched the video again and its prolly right to assume he is from the village as he's is shown (with Lorelai) trying to balance themselves then we see the Queen's blast...

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Isn't Lorelai a bit young to be in this game? Wasn't she like 20 in S2 meaning she's probably an infant during this game? When you look at the fact that Georg has an eyepatch (which he didn't in S2) and Lorelai is not too young...it could be possible that this game takes place AFTER S2. Perhaps the queen Georg killed was the previous queen and then this one came into power.
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lorelai is actually 28 in Suikoden 2. (Yeah, I know, she doesn't look her age.)

(And, for reference - Georg is 41 and Killey is 30.)

Timeline is still in flux, but we know it's definately sometime during Georg's lifetime. He does look younger here than in S2, however.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lorelai was 28 during Suikdoen 2.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: