Suikoden Uncouth and Inspirational Karma Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

anyone else think the music in this sounds amazing so far?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Percival

Go Go Power Rangers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden V is going to have an awesome soundtrack. The tunes in the trailer actually had a bit of umph with a theatrical, epic feeling. Hopefully "Theme of Sadness" will return again~

I think the most Suikoden-y songs from SIII were "Searching for a Hero" and "Mysterious People". In SIV, it was Obel's theme, which is one of the only town themes I remember. I listen to it non-stop now XD
malicesoul

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I liked S3's music as well especially the Alma Kinan (can't spell it) theme and one of boss theme (Twinkling Blade or something). The intro music was also great as well. I thought the S4 music was good too, not as godd as the other Suikodens. S5 music is sounding great so far. I just hope the war in this game feels big and grand like in S2.
hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The music so far sounded cool and suikodenish ( but of course ) but strangely it reminded me of chrono cross for a strange reason? i think the music will be as good as suikoden one's music ( i liked suiko 1 music the best).
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As long as a female voice is heard singing during the next-to-final boss battle singing words that I have no clue about, for all I know she could be telling us that we suck and have no lives and that the Time Devourer will eat us....

I thought that Suikoden II had the better music out of the series, but I digress...

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i like the feel of s5's music so far. its great that it has a touch of s2 i simply like it. hopefully the intro would really hit like s3.

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: