Suikoden United and Illusional Keystone Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Similar Costumes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lai_Atreides

Sorceror's Field

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, thats the ones I was talking about. I corrected myself on the 2nd outfit saying it was his "night clothing." But the 3 you described were the ones that I numbered. The one that resembles many of the heros' outfits will be the one which he leads the armies in. Red seems to be the color for leadership.
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think he looks better in the Tir-esque outfit myself

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
Lai_Atreides

Sorceror's Field

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think so, he looks to thin and not as strong. His first garb looks the best for this particular character.
Rai-Jin

1416 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

somebody said tirs pants are black..wrong they are yellow.

anyway i think the most plausible theory is that konami will let us have a dress room where we can maybe get clothes :) would be tight.

Im still concerned about that Gordon guy. If I would see him like that I would not have think it would be Gordon but he seems to dress like him and the other Guy does look a bit like Camus
Lai_Atreides

Sorceror's Field

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He might look like Camus, but he is not and can not be Camus.

I don't know the character you are referring to as Gordon though. It might be possible for him to be Gordon since he is a trader and Falena might have goods. I know Shu in Suikoden 2 talks about trading with the Island Nations, so Gordon might have business with them as well.
Rai-Jin

1416 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

he COULD be camus and he COULD be gordon everything is POSSIBLE i aint saying it is 100% but it CAN..you dont know maybe its just 1 scene where you see them in rockaxe and they are on a mission in faleena or something or maybe you get to visitirockaxe real quick or something you never know

Sorceror's Field

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Why would the knights go all the way down to Falena? The Knightdom of Matilda is a very closed community. They don't go out of the boundaries if they don't have to and they really wouldn't go ALL the way down past the country which they hate (Toran) to visit Falena.

I'm not saying that isn't Gordon, whoever you are saying is. It is possible for him to be there. almost 90% possible that he could. He wasn't in Gregminster in Suikoden 1 so he could have been down there.
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Why are we talking about clothes :?

CLERKS
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zaj I mean Mike wrote:
Why are we talking about clothes :?

coz we're the fashion police? :?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Shouldn't this topic be closed now? I think it has lived past its usefullness.
Rai-Jin

1416 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

because its almost the same stuff the main character in suikoden 1 had on wich is very weird since no one has clothes that look like him(except FC)

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Teo was from Falena he saw hero 5 bought Tir the same clothes case close. :roll: IT DONT MEEN ANY THING

CLERKS
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Using this same argument, in which both Tir and Hero V wear the same clothes, Geddoe and George both have eyepatches. It really doesn't mean anything that both of them wear them though so it isn't really important. It is simply a coincidence. In this case, of Tir and Hero V, it is probably one that is intentional. Even if it was the exact same outfit, what would that tell us? Nothing.
Rai-Jin

1416 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

if he would just wear it i wouldnt care but the fact that he wears other clothes and THEN THAT makes me think..

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You forget that the hero from Suikoden IV also changed clothing as did Chris in Suikoden III. I think you are simply putting too much on this and making it out to be more significant than it really is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: