Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Black Cloaked Woman
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's too early to really tell but I doubt she's a Harmonian lady. Other than Suikoden III (for geographical and plot reasons) Harmonia has had a very scarce appearance in Suikoden games. Suikoden I had Clive, Suikoden II had Sasarai, Clive and Elza and Suikoden IV had slight mention of it through Cray.

This would seem a little off for plot purposes to throw a Harmonian as a main player in the story for no reason other than she's Harmonian. I know Harmonia are interested in True Runes to the point of obsession but I think that'll be a weak story unless it's backed up very well by a strong purpose.

I'm with Ced that I'd say she's a high power within Falena.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axiose wrote:
She can't be first class can she unless she's a special case like Sasarai? She's got black hair and correct me if I'm wrong but it takes something quite special (like Sasarai being a clone of Hikusaak for example) to become a first class citizen.

what if just what if , if she's also a clone. that would mean that she's also exempted but not that near a bishop just like sara's position. girls can be cloned from a man right? like father to a daughter

but you already gave a clear answer about geography so i can't debate on that and she could be a seer like leknaat to scarlet moon.

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Could be yes. But I would think we should talk more of this otherwise people will pick it up as a fact and we'll be getting theories abundant on her.

She could be a lot of things at this point. Hell she COULD be Viki for all we know. She could be Tir's mother. She could be Hikusaak himself (True Runes at work). We don't have any information about her really and most of these could be theories are based on how she looks and her cryptic comment about True Runes.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I asked this before, but no one answered. Was she confirmed to have a True Rune? I know she has a *unique* rune, that looks a little different, but is it one of the three confirmed new True Runes? If she is, then that would explain a little something...the runes of Sun, Dawn, and Dusk are all belonging to the Falenan royal family, so she would have to be of blood relation to the prince. Also, if she's going to be taking Luc and Ted's star, then she will DEFINATELY have a true rune, seeing as both Ted and Luc had true runes.

As far as being a clone of Hirusaak...I seriously doubt it, but I'll keep that in mind, just in case someone wants to say "I told you so". The only reason I doubt it is because Konami already did the clone thing in Suikoden III.

Although, I'm wondering if she'll use some sort of device like in Suikoden III to take true runes from people. She says that she has to take the true runes away, and the device Luc used in Suikoden III was said to be a Harmonian technique, so that could explain her origin.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It depends. If she does own a True Rune (perhaps Dusk) that could exert some power over the Dawn/Sun rune. It's not likely but it's always a possibility.

Also, I havn't a clue if she is confirmed to have a True Rune or not.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm thinking its a True Rune. If it wasn't, they wouldn't show it in what I assume is part of the opening to the game.

^Actual quote!
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I could have sworn that King said something about her having a true rune...but I could be terribly mistaken, too. She seems like someone who's bound to be an amazingly strong sorceress, so it would suit her to have a true rune...and the Dusk Rune seems most fitting for her.

Edit: I also noticed something. In one of King's latest blogs, he mentioned that the design for the Sun Rune was inspired by the Rune of Punishment...and that's the Rune the Queen has, right? Well, the marking on her head looks nothing like the Sun Rune. It's a cross, which is another one of the two new ones...although I'm not sure if the cross was supposed to be Dawn or Dusk. I know that this wasn't the greatest place to mention this little detail, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.
El Regrs

15501 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A cross, huh? I wonder if that has any relation to the "cross" in Dzerassa's supposed rune.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dzerassa for a minute I thought you were asking if the Queen had the Rune of Punishement...it took me a while to get what you were meaning.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axiose wrote:
Dzerassa for a minute I thought you were asking if the Queen had the Rune of Punishement...it took me a while to get what you were meaning.

I noticed that when I read it after I posted it. Sorry about that. But, I think my point was that Dzerassa's rune and Arshtat's rune look very much similar...if not exactly the same.
melange

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thought this post should go here... 2ch mentions that...

Zerase has what is called a "Star Rune"

Remember in the guide one of the magic affinities is 'Star'?

"The waters of the Faytus River are cold, you know..." ~ Miakis
Anyone else notice that Lyon's weapon = overglorified switchblade?
Punishment_xmas

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You comfirm Star rune is True rune
Yes or No
melange

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No confirmation on whether the "Star Rune" is a True Rune or not... just one person on 2ch commenting, "Zerase's Star Rune seems like a True Rune".

"The waters of the Faytus River are cold, you know..." ~ Miakis
Anyone else notice that Lyon's weapon = overglorified switchblade?
Punishment_xmas

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hope star rune new true rune
1.Sun
2.Dawn/Dusk = ????
3.Star
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Juding by the fact that she's been shown as though she's important to the plot, the rune was shown in the intro, and that some believe dusk+dawn=???, One can get away with asuming it's a new true rune.

I personaly think it being just another rune would hurt her a little bit as a character. Sure, this is just going by what little info we have...

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 13 of 14

Jump to: