Suikoden United and Illegal Kibbutz Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Black Cloaked Woman
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lai_Atreides

Sorceror's Field

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:23 pm    Post subject: Black Cloaked Woman Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This has been bugging me since I saw the 10 minute trailer.

That black cloaked lady could be either 3 people: Leeknat, Jeane, or Windy.

1) Leeknat: She didn't look "blind enough" to me. Also, she never wears that black cloak, so unless she had a new fashion designer for this game and then fired him/her for Suikoden 1 or 2, then its not her.

2) Jeane: There is the mystery behind this character and I do see a silver strand of hair. Also, the black chooker with the cloth coming down seems to be a Jeane type of dress; however, it is so unlike Jeane to be wearing something so nonrevealing.

3) Windy: For some reason, I hold faith in this one. Seeing how the group might become fugitives from Falena, like Georg and Killey being "imprisoned" for this, the group could be seen as the "evil" side. Therefore, who better to act in Leeknat's place, than her twin sister Windy. If this is after 1, then it will explain where Windy disappeared too, if its before, could she be going for another rune?

(I do not understand Japanese, so what she said quickly passed over my head. So if anyone could tell, it would help.)
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey maybe she is some one we dont know yet most likly we'll have to wait :(

CLERKS
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

She is called Zelasé.

On one scene, she says, "I will kill you, and give your rune to whom it ought to belong."

In another scene, she is saying, "Hmph, to have so little control over your true runes; it's a mockery of a royal family."
Lai_Atreides

Sorceror's Field

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thank you very much, Sars. Now the question is who she is talking to and about.
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's not Leknaat, Leknaat's always worn a white robe, not black.

After reading SARS's comments, it's definitely a new character.

Last edited by Himuro on Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alkazar

The Sons of Senan

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The first line seems like it would be in reference to the hero. As for "whom it ought to belong to," maybe she's an agent of Harmonia of some sort, as they have this thought that all runes should belong to them. The second line seems like something that would be said to the queen, given that it's said the Sun Rune controls her to some extent. This would also hint towards the possibility she's from Harmonia or at least working for them, in that they believe only the truly worthy, those who can control their Runes (like Hikusaak did or so the people would be made to believe), should be able to possess them.

8553 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I definately got the vibe she might have a hint of evil in her.. maybe that's just the black cloak and mysterious aura about her. Hmn...
josiskrazy

500 Potch
114 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hey SARS are there any confirmation about her with a true rune?

shes shown casting the "cross" looking spell int he trailer...
http://img342.imageshack.us/img342/5744/157ch.jpg

Go Go Power Rangers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought it was the Queen the whole time (what with her crazy laughing at the end of one trailer). Maybe someone from Harmonia controlling her.
Lai_Atreides

Sorceror's Field

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

bbsting120 wrote:
I definately got the vibe she might have a hint of evil in her.. maybe that's just the black cloak and mysterious aura about her. Hmn...

Just a vibe of a hint? You sure not Konami throwing this character out in your face saying "She is evil and will eat your soul"? She has that aura that says, don't mess with me or burn.

Hey, all those gold things on her cloak...could those be Sindar writing on it? Like a Sindar symbol? Maybe...maybe the Rune of Dawn or Sun Rune belonged to the Sindar race at a time?
Rai-Jin

1416 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i can acutally see her being a Sindar and being introduced as the first known Sindar would be a nice introduction..not knowing who she is at first

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sindar is Black cloak ??? Not sure
Samantha Carter

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Her being the first known Sindar would be great! This character does seem to have alot of potential, she could carry a good story line.
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

She is also seen with the hero, Georg Prime, and another character at one scene, so she's probably on the hero's side.
Samantha Carter

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree, theres a scene where some characters appear to be trapped in some kind of colluseum, she is with them, she does appear to be with the hero.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 1 of 14

Jump to: