Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Kosher Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Nanami's parents (S5 spoiler)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:19 pm    Post subject: Nanami's parents (S5 spoiler) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

All right in S5 the Hero and his guard the girl. If you combine them you get Nanami the heros skin the girls hair then cross thier faces. Plus say the girl dies in child birth the hero imortal dosent want to watch the kid age. Gives her to Georg and the three pice staff that is a family hierloom.

CLERKS
Lai_Atreides

Sorceror's Field

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You might be on to something there, Zaj. That is a very good observation, but doesn't nanami have a little off color hair? Was a little unsure about that. I thought that Genkaku found the two kids during the war, not given, like in Star Wars. But I'm entirely unsure.

And I know it looked like Nanami's, but was Nanami's in 3 parts?
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's a good theroy, and might be possible. Also isn't this supose to be in the S5 fourm? I don't think they thought about it that much, so It might not happen, but who knows

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Rai-Jin

1416 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

also note that nanami has the same weapon as her "dad"

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Also isn't this supose to be in the S5 fourm?

It is about a Suikoden charecter and from a different game I put the spoilers warning so its fine.

CLERKS
Lai_Atreides

Sorceror's Field

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
also note that nanami has the same weapon as her "dad

Yes, and that makes this theory tumble down. I don't think the hero of 5 could get a woman pregnant and then have her be born, given to Georg, and then given to Genkaku by the timeline that we are setting up V.
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This needs to be in the suikoden 5 forum.
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Nanami's parents (S5 spoiler) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zaj I mean Mike wrote:
All right in S5 the Hero and his guard the girl. If you combine them you get Nanami the heros skin the girls hair then cross thier faces. Plus say the girl dies in child birth the hero imortal dosent want to watch the kid age. Gives her to Georg and the three pice staff that is a family hierloom.

..what? I don't understand what you wrote..
Alkazar

The Sons of Senan

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Nanami's parents (S5 spoiler) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Himuro wrote:
Zaj I mean Mike wrote:

..what? I don't understand what you wrote..

He's saying that he believes that Nanami is the child of Rionne (sp?) and the Hero. Their looks, combined, he says, are roughly that of Nanami. The idea he further goes on is that Rionne (sp?) dies in childbirth and the hero refuses to watch the child grow old while he stays young and so delivers her to Georg, along with his three-piece-staff to take elsewhere. Georg would then, eventually, hand her over to Genkaku.

If Suikoden V is more than say... 17 or 18 years before Suikoden II, then that's actually looking quite plausible. It would also be nice to see some explanation of where Nanami and Riou actually came from (though it seems sad to learn where they are from and break the idea that it doesn't matter what your origins are).

Sorceror's Field

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Though we have proof that it is not that far before. I believe that it will either be right after 1 or slightly before 1 based on the time line.
Alkazar

The Sons of Senan

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

All right. Let me see if I can guess a window based on the timeline...

SY 446 - Georg Prime fights in Succession Wars

SY 455 - Gate Rune Wars begin

SY 460 - Georg Prime fights in Dunan Unification War.

14 years between Succession Wars and DUW. All right. In that 14 years, from the Japanese game, he went to the Grasslands, fought there, and then went to Falena - potential stop overs in between aside. Right. No possibility behind it. Still, it would've been nice.

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well Lorelai is in the trailer, and in I and II she seems in her 20's. If this is was the case, Lorelai would be a little kid during this theoy's events.
bbsting120

8553 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmnnn very interesting. Don't know how much stock I put in the theory, but it's still interesting nonetheless.
Rai-Jin

1416 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

where is lorelai? >.<

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

14 years between Succession Wars and DUW. All right. In that 14 years, from the Japanese game, he went to the Grasslands, fought there, and then went to Falena - potential stop overs in between aside. Right. No possibility behind it. Still, it would've been nice

I think Georg would drop of the kid first all his conections he would have know about Genkaku old man strong no family.After that it seems he just walked around amlessly but because of his skill awlays ended up fighting.

CLERKS
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: