Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Are you a Suikoden fan?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ashton Anchors

Defense Ministry of Jowston

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Kobold is right ive seen that somewhere but i also forgot the name of the site... :| sorry... but the list sure are a lot im impressed i had a lot of time reading it

Uh Kobold who would this guy be that you are reffering to? :o
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gwendal wrote:
^I saw a guy at one of the GameFAQs Suikoden boards once who claimed he was building a replica of the S2 castle somewhere in Greece. It was probably BS, but you never know...

Man, if I ever built a replice of the Suikoden 2 castle in Greece, I will know I officially have too much time on my hands. (Seriously, for the money that would cost? You could, like, buy your own country. Or at least a small island.)

That said...I would totally save up money to visit, especially the beautiful garden!

Also? I know I am a huge Suikoden dork. Not only because I read the entirety of that list, but today, walking in a gymnasium, I saw a banner for Highland and had to stop and giggle for about 10 minutes because imagining Luca on a basketball team is the funniest thing since sliced bread.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Sai Fujiwara

Executors of Divine Providence

22038 Potch
0 Soldiers
5678 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*Reads the last post.*

Sophita wrote:
today, walking in a gymnasium, I saw a banner for Highland and had to stop and giggle for about 10 minutes because imagining Luca on a basketball team is the funniest thing since sliced bread.

Ummm... Maybe it's just me but...

Sliced bread is funny...? :shock:

Heh, and here I was, all these years thinking that Denis Leary was the only way to get a good laugh, when in reality, all I had to do was go to the supermarket, and stare at the bread aisle. :P

Oh, and imgining Luca Blight on a basketball team IS rather humerous. I think even Ron Artest would think a second time before delivering a flagrant foul to HIM!

Happily Married to the Lovely Lady Chris Lightfellow! :D
Tron Bonne

The party members you never use

579843 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sai Fujiwara wrote:

Ummm... Maybe it's just me but...

Sliced bread is funny...? :shock:

Sliced bread is hilarious!

.... anyway, I consider myself 3/4ths of a Suikoden fan(Never got a hold of Suikoden II). BUt I'm still addicted ti Suiikoden. after i beat IV, i bought III and I within a week of each other..... but i'll have II one day.

Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

84561 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think I'm just the opposite. I have all four (bought a copy of SI off Ebay) and I have absolutely refused to play SIII so far, despite the many ( or one specifically) recommendations I have heard about that game.

And no, I'm still not playing SIII... Maybe after I finish Shin Megami Tensei: DDS2? :P (It's not out yet, by the way so... long wait for that person!)
eternal_knight_ron

Knight Of Suikoden

16178 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I love Suikoden since I finish the game with complete 108 stars of destiny & complete books and other requirements in the game. The story is cool and beautiful, the battlles like the one on one duel and the tactical battle. The story is truly connecting from Suikoden 1 to 2 to 3. And also the powerful 27 true runes. So if you have some special news about SUIKODEN 5, please e-mail me or send me a message cause I like this game.

Suikoden and Suikox rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Blackwind

Ravenstrike

66500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm a little disapinted in sliced breads material theese days. I mean in

the 60's and 70's the jokes were crisp and fresh plus the timing was good then in the 80's things got edgy and that was cool. but in the 90's it was recvcled and boring and then after 9/11 it was all airport security and bandwagon politcs.

Any way that list is really old and I can't remeber the site it was from but they had a lot of RPG lists like that and everyone just kept adding to them.

Though I don't remember the sight being all that great. Mostly Final fantasy content and I lot of Fritz fraundorf wannabes.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OptimisticPessimist wrote:
I think I'm just the opposite. I have all four (bought a copy of SI off Ebay) and I have absolutely refused to play SIII so far, despite the many ( or one specifically) recommendations I have heard about that game.

And no, I'm still not playing SIII... Maybe after I finish Shin Megami Tensei: DDS2? :P (It's not out yet, by the way so... long wait for that person!)

My dear OptPes, how could you not play GS3? It's the best game in the series, by far. Sure, the mechanics of the battle system are the worst in the series, but the story - and the depth of the story - are the best of any Suikoden. Thanks to the nature of the Trinity Sight System, you dive into the lives of so many more characters than you would in one of the other games. You are doing yourself an injustice by not playing this game, a gross injustice.
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Erm... that guy on Gamefaqs that said he was gonna build the castle.... yeah that was Me. :oops:

I do have the money to do it, or I should say I would have the money to do it, but well the work I would need to do to get it approved by Konami would just be to much. So instead I'm going to open up a few resturants and then I'm looking for an Island near the Maldives to buy. (Good guess Sophita!)

And yes I'm totally aware that my family has way to much money.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Erm... that guy on Gamefaqs that said he was gonna build the castle.... yeah that was Me. Embarassed

I do have the money to do it, or I should say I would have the money to do it, but well the work I would need to do to get it approved by Konami would just be to much. So instead I'm going to open up a few resturants and then I'm looking for an Island near the Maldives to buy. (Good guess Sophita!)

And yes I'm totally aware that my family has way to much money.

If that was a joke it was funny, if he was serious, well then it's even funnier.

Anyway, I just want you all to know that I love Suikoden since I finish the game with complete 108 stars of destiny & complete books and other requirements in the game. The story is cool and beautiful, the battlles like the one on one duel and the tactical battle. The story is truly connecting from Suikoden 1 to 2 to 3. And also the powerful 27 true runes. So if you have some special news about SUIKODEN 5, please e-mail me or send me a message cause I like this game.

Suikoden and Suikox rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Anyway again, I think we should all get cracking on this list.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Mukumuku

The Flying Squirrel Batallion of Tinto

10000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

HOLLY CRAP! How much pothch did you get for writing all that!
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah i was going to ask that. he could start his own nation and defend it by himself with that amount :shock:
To bad he is not a citizen of the Nameless :(

As far as i read (i really do not think i have the time to read the entire post) some were of those lines were quite funny, though others were quite lame.
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, that's a list alright.
The initiation for being a 'suikoden fan' is up there. Way to raise the bar guys, way to go!
Okay.. so maybe it's a bit drastic. I say all those with sanity join arms, overthrow the list and self proclaim yourself a suikoden fan! Get a sticker that says so. Yeh that's right, a sticker, mmhmm...!

Yeh so anyway, played suikoden 1-4. Now if only we could get a nice release on the two gaidens, I could complete the quest. Argh to the misfortune!

-My DeviantArt-
Viktor2008

Army of Hades

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I just read the whole list, and let me tell ya...WoW my head hurts now.LOL But it was a funny list.

And yes I am a major Suikoden fan. I have played and beat them all except for SuikodenIII. I just cant seem to beat the final boss for somereason. It whoops me everytime. :x
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vince Muerto

The Cool Guy Regiment

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't truthfully say that I read all of those, but what I did read was pretty humorous. I don't think I fit the Suikoden fan mold set out by that list though which is sad because I thought I was a fan. I guess I had better start gathering 107 people to my house to go to war with....someone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: