Suikoden Utopian and Illegal Karma Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The strange new rune in the S5 promo
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lai_Atreides

Sorceror's Field

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No, I think the 3 includes the Sun. It is the Sun, Dawn, and the third that no one knows the name of yet.
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Speaking of the Soul Eater, does anyone have an approximate location of the Village of the Hidden Rune or whatever Ted's home was before Windy showed up? I'm not saying that I think the Soul Eater is the lost Falenian Royal Treasue because I believe that the hero, his mother, and the woman in black are the three with the true runes.

I'm just wondering if we have any idea of where the Village of the Hidden Rune was?
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think it has been revealed where the Village of the Hidden Rune is. As for the True Runes im Suikoden V I also think those three you mentioned are their bearers. But remember that True Runes tend to change bearers.
Lai_Atreides

Sorceror's Field

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Sun Rune does not have a bearer. It is at the top of the Sun Palace and the Queen only controls it, I believe with some rune in her forehead. However, Hero and the black cloak do actually hold the true runes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: