Suikoden United and Irrational Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Sindar in Suikoden 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, that information is true, Templeton.

Also, the HQ is likely the structure behind the hero when his portrait is displayed on the screen. It looks like a tower under water with light pouring out of it.
kleibert

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i don't think that they will insist on the sindars' existence in suikoden 5, because when lorelai met killey in suikoden 2, we're told that lorelai send killey in a wrong way in falena. I think that they'll be ruins like in other suikoken but we'll not know so much. Unless that someone told, killey was so close of the true that lorelai tried to get him away.
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

kleibert wrote:
i don't think that they will insist on the sindars' existence in suikoden 5.

maybe they will what suikoden game doesn't have a sindar ruins in it. it could have coz the sindars journeyed south its possiblw they built a ruin in falena.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zieg

15988 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Some of the ruins have already been shown in the TGS trailer, and it's more than likely that those were the Sindar ruins.
I can't imagine headquaters to be placed in them though.
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think I read somewhere that Killey was more about protecting the ruins while Lorelai was about the glory, that would give Killey a reason for saying he didn't find anything in Falena. Plus Lorelai and Killey are seen together in the past at Falena in Suikogaiden II, possibly at a Sindar Ruins.
Sancho147

109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i believe that it is seriously possible that the sindars are in falena. if you look at the amp and use some logic, falena is the farthest known spot in the south, and the sindars kept migrated to the south, therefore, it is highly likely that there is some evaidence, or a group of people with sindarian history. anyways, this is where killey started correct, if so, there would have to be something to peak his intrest in sindar.

also on a side note, zaj, is your quote from the movie lost boyz. i read it and if i am not mistaken, it is said by the leader of the gang (cant remember his name) and i dont mean the head- father, vampire. if not just say it wasnt and i will then delete this. but i am pretty sure about that.
Deirdre

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

^^^true, that would make a lot of sense

seeing as how they came from the north and went south would lead to the suspicion that there could be some left, or at least someone with more info on them, and they would most likely be located in the most recent place the sindar went (far south) which would be Falena

that is unless konami throws us an entireley different southern continent after suiko V :?

I really hope we get some sindar questions answered in this one

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

With the practically confirmed appearance of Lorelai, I am expecting at least a few of the questions to be answered. If they are the ones that I am hoping for, who knows? I just hope that we can finally figure out if Raura and Hortez are both from the Sindarian culture, or if they are just lost in the flow of time...sortof like Waldo...bad reference....

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

zaj, is your quote from the movie lost boyz.

No the movie Clerks the three billion part was a poster they had when it was a independent film its funny go see it not hard to find.

CLERKS
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: